Taste of Camel, sampler for Alchemy, get it free or $15

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't forget that if you can find somebody with a Camel Credit affiliate link, you can shave 10% of your purchases at Camel Audio ;)

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Thanks for pointing that out :oops: I've let our web developer know, it should be fixed soon.

Also thanks for posting the offer - we hope people find it useful, it's a great collection of sounds (IMO!). Here's the promo video created specially for Taste of Camel, filmed and edited by biomechanoid. Starring various Camels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAKNxbi2yE4

Peace,
Andy.
Hah, that was an absolutely brilliant demo. Best promo video I have seen in years. :)

Anyways, I have this set of sounds, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't. Lots of great stuff in there (and yes, it does make you want to buy more sound sets from Camel Audio - I have a few already and will definitely add a bunch more). No brainer IMO.

I think the v1.55 is a great upgrade. Feels like Alchemy Player is less CPU hungry now.

And I totally love the Nightshade skin :tu:

Return to “Soundware”