Are the factory basses in Lush 101 weak compared to the rest of the presets which are sooo good?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TheoM wrote:
Ingo..

I was kidding cause he has more NFR's than most would have payware.

:hihi:
Huh? Lol

I have, Waldorf NFR's Rob Papen, U-HE, Synapse and Sylenth NFR's that it Theo
I'm not in any of the other clicks ;-) haha

Rob

Ooops i mean also KV331 amd Tone2 as well :oops:

Anyways back to LuSH mate ;-)

I totally think we have our wires here crossed mate, well, you have yours crossed with me :hihi:

so yes, back to lush

get that bank out.

Don't forget the basses :smack:

TheoM wrote:
Sparky77 wrote:I purchased the "Lush Life" presets from vintage synth pads and have to
say they are outstanding, one of the best sets of presets I have heard.
There are so many useful sounds, over 260 and well worth the price.
Phat basses, very LUSH pads, tons of awesome stuff!
OK will definitely give that a go then.

Thanks for the tip. I see they often have 30% off on a particular bank at one time so will wait for the right time and grab em.
I found the link for "Lush Life" for you.
The bass and all the instruments are from these presets (260+).
I think the bass shows Lush can be plenty phat.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... fe-song-by
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

TheoM wrote:I totally think we have our wires here crossed mate, well, you have yours crossed with me :hihi:

so yes, back to lush

get that bank out.

Don't forget the basses :smack:

Taking my time Theo, basses will be good, nothing less than stuff i'd use in my own tracks.. oh i need time to do a track or 3 this year as well in between sound sets.

Rob

Sparky77 wrote:
TheoM wrote:
Sparky77 wrote:I purchased the "Lush Life" presets from vintage synth pads and have to

Thanks for the tip. I see they often have 30% off on a particular bank at one time so will wait for the right time and grab em.

Thanks but i decided agains that as the dev informed me there is no license transfer allowed.. it is not really worth spending $27 on when i am not totally committed to lush itself.. yet...

:)

TheoM wrote:
Sparky77 wrote:
TheoM wrote:

:)

Lush is a great synth, one of the best available IMHO.
Pretty standard license for presets.
Well if you sell Lush im sure you will find plenty of buyers,
it seems to be getting more popular every day.

Good luck.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Oh of course Sparky, and odds are I will keep it, and when i have 100% decided i WILL then buy the bank for sure, but at THIS point i can't commit to lush yet.. i do love the pads but using them uses tons of juice (a fair bit more than diva with multi on).

So hopefully it's understandable i don't want to spend $27 on the bank (and it will be $35 in a few hours) until I am sure.

I think i only paid 80 for lush, i can't remember exactly, but it was not a cent more than that, S/H, so $35 is almost half!

Vintage Synth Pad's policy is the same as the overall majority for sound banks, yes, but many prominent designers nevertheless do allow transfer.. Arksun, Linplug, Le Lotus Blue, GhostWave, and others :)

But i do happen to know Zak is a very nice person :) And seems quite talented.. so all that counts too!

Gotta say, I love the Vintage Synth Pad soundset for Lush. Some great stuff in there...!

basses?

Okay going back to some things I said before, D16 said they are working on the CPU usage as the priority.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:Okay going back to some things I said before, D16 said they are working on the CPU usage as the priority.
Screw CPU usage, I just want access to the different coloured skins :hihi:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Instruments”