Are the factory basses in Lush 101 weak compared to the rest of the presets which are sooo good?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

solidtrax wrote:
rob_lee wrote:[..] So far i have got some truly amazing sounds out of this synth.. i'd say along with Synthmaster and Diva it's the best synth (software) i ever had the pleasure of using. [..]
Finally, we are not alone anymore in believing LuSH-101 is an amazing synthesizer plugin! In our opinion, it's indeed up there quality wise with the best there is on offer at the moment. We are currently working on a sound bank for it and really enjoy the wide range of different sounds it can produce, it's so powerful. Don't expect the sound bank to be finished real soon, we have some other projects that needs to be finished first.
Yes LuSH 101 is like my dream hardware synth in software.. just a shame that i'll not get to use it's full potential with all the 8 parts available. I will probably get 2-3 at best with careful programming unless of course i invest in a new powerful pc however not everyone has the money to upgrade to the big high end machines so i have to cater for those in mind too. Like i said i have the synth open now. Iv'e been on 1 pad preset for over an hour and it's still not the way i want it.. it's nice to spend time getting things perfect IMO.
I wonder if there's a way to copy 1 part to another? So far i haven't found a way to do it.
I really like this synth, and i only have 3 or 4 soft synths left in my collection but i'm sure, just like my Sylenth series i'll do at least 500+ presets for this one too.

Happy programming

Rob :)

rob_lee wrote: I wonder if there's a way to copy 1 part to another? So far i haven't found a way to do it.
It's under the "Timbre" section. There's a copy and paste function - just hold shift when clicking the buttons. :)
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

metal wrote:
rob_lee wrote: I wonder if there's a way to copy 1 part to another? So far i haven't found a way to do it.
It's under the "Timbre" section. There's a copy and paste function - just hold shift when clicking the buttons. :)
Oh thank you that's a big help indeed :)

PS

I think i need glasses duh! I can hardly read the text on this GUI but i can forgive that just for the sounds i can get out of this thing.

Rob
Last edited by rob_lee on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metal wrote:
Yeah, it took us some time to find that option too, it's pretty handy when programming patches! :D
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Theo we've been told!

lol. It's is a great, great synth, I mean the sound is just incredible and I realized that when I did the A.M demo, it's not that easy to get other synths to make such musical sounds, but I did feel straight off the bat that it's a tad thin in the bass, maybe it's just my ears though. Definitely enough bass for me, but I think I have some other synths that give a bit more oomph.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

solidtrax wrote:
metal wrote:
Yeah, it took us some time to find that option too, it's pretty handy when programming patches! :D
You should hear the Tech House Chords etc this thing can do.. I thinks a bank dedicated to House Music is warranted here as well as a few more.. Please let my CPU hold out LOL :smack: :D

rob_lee wrote:
solidtrax wrote:
metal wrote:
You should hear the Tech House Chords etc this thing can do.. I thinks a bank dedicated to House Music is warranted here as well as a few more.. Please let my CPU hold out LOL :smack: :D
One of our systems we could pretty cheaply upgrade from a Q6600 to a Core i5 3470, maybe it's worth it! I think we had to pay like €250 so that's like $330,-

The improvement in speed is amazing!!
Website

solidtrax wrote:
One of our systems we could pretty cheaply upgrade from a Q6600 to a Core i5 3470, maybe it's worth it! I think we had to pay like €250 so that's like $330,-

Yeah i agree with you however i also have people that use my sounds that aren't able to afford to upgrade mate so i have to think about those people too.
I may upgrade at some point myself this year but my q6600 does all i need for now..

PS

When i hit shift and copy in Cubase 7 x64 part 1 doesn't copy for me it seems shift don't work as all that happens is that LuSH moves on to the next timbre.
I'll check further :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
solidtrax wrote:

Yeah i agree with you however i also have people that use my sounds that aren't able to afford to upgrade mate so i have to think about those people too.
I may upgrade at some point myself this year but my q6600 does all i need for now..

PS

When i hit shift and copy in Cubase 7 x64 part 1 doesn't copy for me it seems shift don't work as all that happens is that LuSH moves on to the next timbre.
I'll check further :-)

Rob
I'm not in the studio, but in my memory it's either the shift or the ctrl you need when you press the copy and paste buttons in timbre.
Website

solidtrax wrote: I'm not in the studio, but in my memory it's either the shift or the ctrl you need when you press the copy and paste buttons in timbre.
Aha! It is indeed CTRL and not Shift... thanks for that you saved me a lot of time there :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
solidtrax wrote: I'm not in the studio, but in my memory it's either the shift or the ctrl you need when you press the copy and paste buttons in timbre.
Aha! It is indeed CTRL and not Shift... thanks for that you saved me a lot of time there :-)

Rob
:tu: Now make some great patches, we want them!! :wheee:
Website

solidtrax wrote:
rob_lee wrote:

Rob
:tu: Now make some great patches, we want them!! :wheee:
Already got tons BUT i will fine tune them all and choose which will go in each bank over the next 2 weeks or so.. gonna be fun with the audio demos here.. i got the DOMINATOR LEAD in full flow too with the LuSH 101 :-)

Rob

:hyper: :hyper: looking for to these rob 8)

rob_lee wrote:
APHELEON s.a. wrote:Absolutely ZERO problems making huge sub destroying basses here...
+1

Totally agree.. only problem i had was finding where LuSh 101 was where my saved presets were being saved, i eventually found them so i can continue with the new sound sets for this thing..

@Theo

Big full on basses here no problem at all ;-)

Rob

Hi Rob, just one or two example patches would be great.. before the bank comes.. if you could be bothered :) :grin:

recursive one wrote:TheoM, which synth do you consider to have onboard bass patches strong and phat enough for your liking?
Diva, Curve2, KHS One, Discovery pro, corona, jupiter 8V, Arp 2600

they are the ones from the top of my head that i have tried.

Return to “Instruments”