Praise for SIDizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SIDized SoundSet SIDizer

I wanted to say few things. I use only three synths. DCAM, Diversion, and Razor. More than enough, and I can do everything I want with that. (I am tempted to get something that can actually play with samples... melohman?)

But there is a synth I desperately want to buy, and that is SIDizer. I tried many synths out there but this is the only one I feel I really lack from my arsenal. The lead sound is like nothing else, and ... I don't know why, I think it sounds really really really good!

Now only if they could get it to 64 bit. *hint hint*
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

schnapsglas wrote:But there is a synth I desperately want to buy, and that is SIDizer. I tried many synths out there but this is the only one I feel I really lack from my arsenal. The lead sound is like nothing else, and ... I don't know why, I think it sounds really really really good!
With the current sale it only costs USD 35, so if you are desperate to get it, why wait for 64 bit version, go grab it now!

I know there has been a sale, but ... I just want to pressure them into making 64-bit. :evil:

I want to let people know that SIDizer is not just a chiptune synth but one that is VERY, VERY good, and it would be EXTRA GOOD if HyperSynth makes the next version 64 bit. You see, I thought 1.4 was going to be that.

I'm a patient person...

schnapsglas wrote:I know there has been a sale, but ... I just want to pressure them into making 64-bit. :evil:
If you are DESPERATE to get the plugin, I can't understand that it is a major problem that it is not 64 bit?

If you are DESPERATE to use a plugin, you will always finds ways to incorporate it into your setup even though it is 32 bits.

Yeah, sorry Numanoid, I'm not THAT desperate. In fact, I'm more desperate for a new controller and an interface. And actually spending time doing music than opening up my gear to fix it.

I just made this thread so people will know what beautiful synth SIDizer is and they will give them their support. I will do so soon, don't you worry about it.

i use sidizer under a 64bit win7+reaper without any problem. why do you hesitate to buy sidizer? :)

strayboom wrote:i use sidizer under a 64bit win7+reaper without any problem. why do you hesitate to buy sidizer? :)
Because I need to save money for an interface! :cry: And new Ableton! :cry: And K9! :cry: And more acoustic treatment! :cry: And my web hosting! :cry:

So, but in all seriousness, no more buying 32-bit plugs until I see Ableton and Bitwig.

schnapsglas wrote:Because I need to save money for an interface! :cry: And new Ableton! :cry: And K9! :cry: And more acoustic treatment! :cry: And my web hosting! :cry:
Saving?? SIDizer only costs USD35 now, it's a total no brainer, it's less than a take away pizza.

Why post that you are desperate to get the plugin, but then you don't want it after all? :nutter:

okay, i still don't understand you. there is sidizer you want to buy. and there are more things you want buy before sidizer just because it is 32bit only? why the earth isn't enough? back in the days we had 4bit for digitizing sound on a commodore64 and it was f*kin' great :)

okay, this was a joke but you know what i mean? if your operation system is 64bit, and your daw is 64bit too, they would be just fine for 32bit plugins too.
i don't want to force you to buy sidizer. i just wanted to say, 32bit plugins work okay with 64bit daw. period. :)

Numanoid wrote:
schnapsglas wrote:Because I need to save money for an interface! :cry: And new Ableton! :cry: And K9! :cry: And more acoustic treatment! :cry: And my web hosting! :cry:
Saving?? SIDizer only costs USD35 now, it's a total no brainer, it's less than a take away pizza.

Why post that you are desperate to get the plugin, but then you don't want it after all? :nutter:
Hey, Numanoid, $35 things do add up. But really, I am not "desperate." I just said that to show people how high I rate SIDizer.

Numanoid wrote:it's less than a take away pizza.
I don't know where you are from but just want to let you know that $35+ for a takeaway pizza is a rip off. Perhaps you don't understand US currency.

strayboom wrote:okay, this was a joke but you know what i mean? if your operation system is 64bit, and your daw is 64bit too, they would be just fine for 32bit plugins too.
i don't want to force you to buy sidizer. i just wanted to say, 32bit plugins work okay with 64bit daw. period. :)
No, on Studio One you need to jbridge it. And it can be a pain sometimes. It works well most of the time, but I can't even use Soundtoys on this thing.

schnapsglas wrote:Hey, Numanoid, $35 things do add up. But really, I am not "desperate." I just said that to show people how high I rate SIDizer.
OK, sounded like you wanted to buy it in the OP:
schnapsglas wrote:But there is a synth I desperately want to buy, and that is SIDizer.

Numanoid wrote:
schnapsglas wrote:Hey, Numanoid, $35 things do add up. But really, I am not "desperate." I just said that to show people how high I rate SIDizer.
OK, sounded like you wanted to buy it in the OP:
schnapsglas wrote:But there is a synth I desperately want to buy, and that is SIDizer.
No, that was my own sarcastic-language thing that I really need to practice on the net because I apparently can't grasp the idea I can't put inflections on text.

SAW75 wrote:I don't know where you are from but just want to let you know that $35+ for a takeaway pizza is a rip off. Perhaps you don't understand US currency.
Happy to hear that :tu: The main chain where I'm based charge about USD32 for a basic Margherita (that is a pizza with just sauce and cheese, no topping) and that is before driver fee is added.

No wonder Norwegians are so fit and slim, food is so god-darn expensive here :D

Return to “Instruments”