The Official XILS 3 Thread ( No more HW dongle required )

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
aMUSEd wrote: And its not yet available on the site. The Upgrade path should be opened at the beginning of May, maybe a bit before but not sure, and the release of the Xils 4 will follow shortly after.
Ah that's OK - I had the confused idea the "grace period" was up in 5 days and I was going to miss it.
It will be annouced in the next newsletter, if you receive it.

I'll post it there as well, so no worries.

L.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can assist me here with activating XILS 3 V2.0 that iv'e just purchased.
It keeps prompt me to enter the serial, each and every time i load it - then it says it have been authorized correctly, and that i should reload it, but when i reload it, it just prompts again for the authorization code, and so on...
even after closing FL Studio and then loading XILS again, it prompts for the code again...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I don't have any problem authorizing the upgrade of xils 3 le (upgarde ver 2) in Sonar. I did went to my account first and found a new serial number that I used.

I needed to delete the synth from the rack (inside Sonar) to unload it, then added a new one. It works really well. Thanks a lot XILS Labs for this generosity :) Great update btw :tu:

ferez21 wrote:Hello,

I was wondering if someone can assist me here with activating XILS 3 V2.0 that iv'e just purchased.
It keeps prompt me to enter the serial, each and every time i load it - then it says it have been authorized correctly, and that i should reload it, but when i reload it, it just prompts again for the authorization code, and so on...
even after closing FL Studio and then loading XILS again, it prompts for the code again...
Retry... by launching the DAW in administrator mode.

Only to enter your serial.

Then close your DAW... and reopen it in the normal way.

And tell us if it has fixed the problem.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Hi Ferez,

Thanks for getting it.

Just DL the new installer at the usual place. The problem should be fixed now.

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

EnGee wrote:I don't have any problem authorizing the upgrade of xils 3 le (upgarde ver 2) in Sonar. I did went to my account first and found a new serial number that I used.

I needed to delete the synth from the rack (inside Sonar) to unload it, then added a new one. It works really well. Thanks a lot XILS Labs for this generosity :) Great update btw :tu:
Thanks Engee,

Glad you enjoy it :)

Lotuzia wrote:

Hi Ferez,

Thanks for getting it.

Lotuzia,

Issue persists :\

ferez21 wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

Hi Ferez,

Thanks for getting it.

Lotuzia,

And by launching the DAW in administrator mode? Does it persist too?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

ferez21 wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

Hi Ferez,

Thanks for getting it.

Lotuzia,

Hi Ferez,

Sorry to hear this.

If the trick suggested by BlackWinny doesn't work, please contact Xils-Lab via the site contact us utility, and please indicate OS/Daw/etc. You will get an answer within 24h. The new installer seems to work for those who had this problem. Maybe there are still some rare cases to explore.

BlackWinny and Lotuzia, thank you for the help but iv'e tried all that you have mentioned here without any success :(
Lotuzia, iv'e just sent a message through Xils website now, i appreciate the quick responses so far.

ferez21 wrote:BlackWinny and Lotuzia, thank you for the help but iv'e tried all that you have mentioned here without any success :(
Lotuzia, iv'e just sent a message through Xils website now, i appreciate the quick responses so far.
Just two thoughts (or ideas) come to my mind now.

1- Can you authorize it with Reaper? or another DAW?

2- When I installed Xils 3 le, I noticed in the installation that it installed both 32bit and 64bit into one directory, then the next window is for only 64bit. I ended to have 2 Xils to appear in Sonar (both 64bit!). When I authorized one of them and unload, then load again, the result was One of them is correctly Limited Edition while the other is Beat edition!! I have never installed Beat Edition! I have no idea what causes this. So, maybe there is a conflict between the two 64bit installed?
Try to uninstall, then install with care and write down the directory which it installs in the first window and the next one, then try to use just one of the two 64bit versions by moving the other DLL file to a temp folder and see?

ferez21 wrote:BlackWinny and Lotuzia, thank you for the help but iv'e tried all that you have mentioned here without any success :(
Thanks.

http://www.xils-lab.com/pages/Contact-Us.html
is the place when very precise help is needed, exeeding what can be done on a forum.

11/11/2014 : Xils-Lab has announced that the Xils 3 V2, and Xils 4, will now be available with Soft Ilok Protection, wich means no more hardware dongle required.( Note : hw dongle protection remains available for those who prefer it this way )

They are having a promo sale to celebrate this. More details here

Good news! The day this happens for PolyKB II, I will buy it. I look forward to that day.
Seasoned IT vet, Mac user, and lover of music. Always learning.

Lotuzia wrote:11/11/2014 : Xils-Lab has announced that the Xils 3 V2, and Xils 4, will now be available with Soft Ilok Protection, wich means no more hardware dongle required.( Note : hw dongle protection remains available for those who prefer it this way )

They are having a promo sale to celebrate this. More details here
What about existing ZILS 3/4 ilok licenses?

Can they be converted?

Will there be multiple assets?

Thanks!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Return to “Instruments”