Synapse Audio Dune 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE

Congratulations!

(BTW, I got wet eyes and images of huge wine yards in my mind when I read that you're from Talheim - that's only 1 km away from the village where my grandparents lived - in Flein! :love:)

Tricky-Loops wrote:Flein! :love:
[Beavis & Butthead snigger]You said Flein[/Beavis & Butthead snigger]

In Norwegian, Flein = Psilocybin :clown:

Richard_Synapse wrote:It's finally finished! We're assembling all patches now and update the website. Since at least one magazine has the news coming early May there won't be any further delays (not another month anyway).

We think it's our best synth yet and hope everyone will give it a try :)
Wow, congrats :tu:

Congrats on finishing Dune 2!
Is there more info already on the upgrade price from Dune 1?

Numanoid wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Flein! :love:
[Beavis & Butthead snigger]You said Flein[/Beavis & Butthead snigger]

In Norwegian, Flein = Psilocybin :clown:

:o

My grandparents didn't grow any mushrooms. But in the 80ies my stepgrandfather had a big beverage store in Heilbronn (near Flein) with all sorts of wine and loads of other stuff... :drunk:

Richard_Synapse wrote:It's finally finished! We're assembling all patches now and update the website. Since at least one magazine has the news coming early May there won't be any further delays (not another month anyway).

Richard
Good to hear :D

Looking forward to trying this out ... any news on upgrade pricing ?

Cheers,

Mike

Richard
congratz. will buy this from you asap :)
Finally!

Richard
Nice! :tu:

Richard
That's great news.
Can't wait to get it.

any update?

When assembling all patches takes a week, imagine how many there must be :D

hopefully 2000- 3000

awol9000 wrote:hopefully 2000- 3000
Is that the number of presets, or the ETA for its release? :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

cryophonik wrote:
awol9000 wrote:hopefully 2000- 3000
Is that the number of presets, or the ETA for its release? :hihi:

That would depend on the measurement of time you are talkig about. Minutes? Days? Years? Centuries? Ages?

8)

:)
I assume the number of presets. I hope it has a patch manager, else that will be one heck of a dropdown menu :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”