Synapse Audio Dune 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE

They should have put that video on YouTube also.

I found this, not sure if it has been posted here already?
https://soundcloud.com/dejavu-sound/syn ... -schroeder

The link was on the Synapse FB page.

Thanks Examigan. But isn't that the same sound demo that had already been posted in this thread earlier? Can't find it now though. Sounding nice though. :)

idfpower wrote:Heh, then I must be the only one that doesn't like the GUI (providing that is a 3D rendering of the real thing) :)
3d renders always look crap IMO, pointless really considering its a flat image VST when you actually use it. Having said that, it seems some ppl think they are 'really cool' and help to sell a product.

Its a bit like ppl who sell soundbanks advertising with a 3D image of a box....for a download :lol:

One things obviously striking with the Dune 2 GUI, is that the keys has been reduced from 5 to 4 octaves

So you get less keyboard in the upgraded version? :? :clown:

Does anyone actually use a synth GUI keyboard ? :?

But now the keys are bigger so easier to click............. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Does anyone actually use a synth GUI keyboard ? :?
I make a likle joke :clown: :oops:

I think one thing improved in the GUI of Dune 2 is that the space holding the keyboard will be able to display more pages than Dune 1, which just has one sub-page, for the effects.

Kriminal wrote:Its a bit like ppl who sell soundbanks advertising with a 3D image of a box....for a download :lol:
+1

Sounds good. Could you possibly throw some more reverb on it?

Numanoid wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Does anyone actually use a synth GUI keyboard ? :?
I make a likle joke :clown: :oops:

I think one thing improved in the GUI of Dune 2 is that the space holding the keyboard will be able to display more pages than Dune 1, which just has one sub-page, for the effects.
Yes I saw the clown icon so knew you weren't really serious.....but the question remains. Does anyone actually use a GUI keyboard ? I guess for quick auditioning of presets if you don't have a midi controller........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:but the question remains. Does anyone actually use a GUI keyboard ? I guess for quick auditioning of presets if you don't have a midi controller........
And then as it is easier to hit the keys the bigger they are, going from 5 to 4 octaves is an improvement 8)

Teksonik wrote:I guess for quick auditioning of presets if you don't have a midi controller........
Exactly for this reason. I have a midi keyboard but it's to my left (90degree) so when creating/tweaking sounds the GUI keyboard comes more handy than to twist my arm for a couple of minutes.

OTH it's not that useful if there's no velocity control - let's say by the position of your mouse click on the keys.

elassi wrote:OTH it's not that useful if there's no velocity control - let's say by the position of your mouse click on the keys.
BTW, is that implemented on DSI's "Push it push it" button?

elassi wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Its a bit like ppl who sell soundbanks advertising with a 3D image of a box....for a download :lol:
+1
lol,
and it works wonders on clueless and when they come from such "boxed" purchases to you, they make you feel like you're selling a real estate to them, one must go back and check his site if he's still selling soundbanks or mansions.
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Numanoid wrote:BTW, is that implemented on DSI's "Push it push it" button?
No clue - or I didn't get the joke. ;)

Velocity-depending modulation is a MUST to me. So when creating a patch I need to hear it. :)

elassi wrote:No clue - or I didn't get the joke. ;)

Velocity-depending modulation is a MUST to me. So when creating a patch I need to hear it. :)
The "push it push it" button is the equivalent of a "keyboard" on DSI modules like the Mopho, so that one can preview sounds without the need to attach a midi keyboard to the module ;)

Return to “Instruments”