XILS Roland Vocoder VP-330 Plus - NEW SYNTH

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS V+

Just had an email from XILS..

From some time, we have been hinting that something new would come from the depth of the laboratories.

Is it a synthesizer, Is it an effect, Is it both ?

It's inspired from a legendary machine
It's a simple but powerful audio generator
It can also process audio content
Vangelis, Tangerin Dream, Laurie Anderson, Kraftwerk and many others, used the original machine
Stay tuned, more news, demo, pictures are coming soon

Surely thats the Roland Vocoder VP-330 Plus?

Ben

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!

So excited for this.
:hyper:

DELETED

Do you mean an emulation of my VP 330 Plus ?
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

DELETED

Noticed a thread a few days ago someone wanting a better vocoder than what is available for certain reasons and a zero delay feedback filter was one of them. So if it is going to be that it'll make that person happy indeed :)

Don't ever use a vocoder myself personally but I always enjoy hearing them put to good use by people who do. A lot similar to me with synthesis in general but there I dabble for my own fun but I've yet to come up with anything I'd be confident letting anyone but me hear!

The delay and chorus plugins XILS released are top notch/quality :tu: and look forwards to hearing it in action if it is the mentioned vocoder or something else

Cheers

benburling wrote:Just had an email from XILS..

From some time, we have been hinting that something new would come from the depth of the laboratories.

Is it a synthesizer, Is it an effect, Is it both ?

It's inspired from a legendary machine
It's a simple but powerful audio generator
It can also process audio content
Vangelis, Tangerin Dream, Laurie Anderson, Kraftwerk and many others, used the original machine
Stay tuned, more news, demo, pictures are coming soon

Surely thats the Roland Vocoder VP-330 Plus?

Ben
Have Tangerine Dream used much vocoding in their music?

When I think of Laurie Anderson I think of Synclavier, so my tip is something in the line of Fairlight CMI or that.

If it's the roland vocoder I really hope you nail it 100% and leave no cpu cycles spared ;)

I'm fan of Xils btw ;)
Last edited by penguinfromdeep on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Lotuzia wrote:Do you mean an emulation of my VP 330 Plus ?
the trouble with past vst vocoders is they need adding as an insert etc to work and you have to feed it with midi, is this going to work with just using it as a vst instrument(taking in audio in realtime) if it is what they think it is?

i.e. vst vocoders in the past have been a pita to set-up, not plug and play...will this be a better approach? if it is what blah blah etc... :)

Don't Xils normally try to be first with an instrument?
There's been a SynthMaker (RIP) VP 330P knocking about for a year or so.

DELETED

DELETED

maxxxter wrote:
breakmixer wrote:
i.e. vst vocoders in the past have been a pita to set-up, not plug and play...will this be a better approach? if it is what blah blah etc... :)
one man's PITA is another man's two clicks.
you're not cubase then... :wink:

Lotuzia wrote:Do you mean an emulation of my VP 330 Plus ?
is that a hint?

DELETED

Return to “Instruments”