XILS Roland Vocoder VP-330 Plus - NEW SYNTH

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS V+

Ingonator wrote:I just got the new newsletter from Xils Lab
I used to get that too, as customer, but for some time no more. How can I (re)subscribe?

Albert.VST wrote:
Ingonator wrote:I just got the new newsletter from Xils Lab
I used to get that too, as customer, but for some time no more. How can I (re)subscribe?
Hi Albert

Thanks for your interest.

The best way if your email has been un-subscribed is to contact us for we can enable it.
I add soon a new "subscribe to our newsletter" box which will manage this.

Best regards
Xavier

BushidoBroWWN wrote:I cant wait for this release, there is something about the sound of the VP-330 that is just magical.
Indeed :love: :love:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Looking nice :tu:

But it needs iLok to run?

Yes. the Ilok thing is very annoying. Would have ordered it already, otherwise. Probably a good thing, as I don't have the money!

Numanoid wrote:Looking nice :tu:

But it needs iLok to run?
I guess you got this from the newsletter that was just sent... :)

Copy protection is either eLicenser dongle or iLok dongle (v1 or v2).

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:I guess you got this from the newsletter that was just sent... :)
Yeah :oops:

Here is more info stated there, good thing that the demo can run without a dongle:
The XILS V+ combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder, Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices, or any sophisticated layering of these three elements.

The XILS V+ will be available in the following formats : Effect AND instrument, VST2.4, VST3, AU, AAX ( All versions 32 and 64 bits ), Mac and Windows.

Release date : May 25th, 2013

Preorder the V+ is possible : You can Preorder the XILS V+ for a discounted price of 89€ ($115), from May 17th until May 25th.

Launch offer : from May 25th until June 30th, the XILS V+ will be 99€ ($129) .

MSRP price : After June 30th, the XILS V+ will be listed at 149€ ($194)

Important Note : Please note that the XILS V+ is protected by a dongle : You'll need an iLok 1 or 2 , or USB-eLicenser to play it.

The demo version, available from May 25th, doesn't however require a dongle.

Looks great. Sounds great. => I want it... ;)))

This sounds really nice (looks beautiful too). But ilok = no go for me.

Already entered the contest. Had a very difficult time trying to answer those! Super impressive A/B with the original. Will definitely pick up a copy when I have money, so...2014? :D

looking forward to checking it out.

in anticipation of the flogging of horses so dead they are in fact just a pile of mush, I'd like to remind people that the most recent dedicated thread for discussing the pros & cons of dongles is here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5195776

if you are someone who would buy this synth without a dongle, by all means state as much in plain simple english. but any dongle discussion beyond that simple statement of fact, particularly what you like & don't like about copy-protection, would be more productive in the appropriate thread that I linked to above. In fact, start another if you like, wouldn't bother me. Just don't derail the product announcement thread when it's created soon.

Sincerely,
A-guy-who-is-tired-of-seeing-product-announcement-threads-torpedoed

:hug:

dongles... who cares ;) , as long as the product is great and the developer leaves the decision ilok/elicenser to the customer...

are there any audio demos yet? didnt see any...
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

donato wrote:Already entered the contest. Had a very difficult time trying to answer those! Super impressive A/B with the original. Will definitely pick up a copy when I have money, so...2014? :D
where?

Return to “Instruments”