Sounds For Synth. Win: Sylenth1, Dune and Luftrum: Ambient in the last week of launch event.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OT, 'cause I'm not much of a preset guy, but...

Where in hell did that Glass Viper come from? Not an analog emulation of anything? Love it!

Bookmarking that one for future purchase - love these under-the-radar synths that do something different. Was expecting no AU version, and surprise. :D

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

The site looks great. Best wishes to all involved :)

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:The site looks great. Best wishes to all involved :)

Peace,
Andy.
Thank you Mr. Andy!
JoeCat wrote:OT, 'cause I'm not much of a preset guy, but...

Where in hell did that Glass Viper come from? Not an analog emulation of anything? Love it!

Bookmarking that one for future purchase - love these under-the-radar synths that do something different. Was expecting no AU version, and surprise. :D

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Great! Yes, it's really an underestimated synth, interesting with it's organic waveform shaping and as you say no emulation of nothing. The preset management was updated back then but could still be better.

It was pure fun to do the soundbank and quite a surprise when announced in the Guess The Synth I held back then - no one guessed it right (surprise!) :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Remember, you can win a $50 voucher by Liking us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter. 3 winners will be drawn sunday.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Thumbs up from me! 8)

Liked!

Great news and like the idea.

All the best with the launch and success in the venture, you'll do well. Great presets all round :)

Thank you for the kind words and all the amazing Likes and the Followers we got so far :) and if you haven't already then pay us a visit. We cover all synth platforms and we are 100% synth!

Here are the links again to our Facebook page and our Twitter account. Like us and Follow us for a chance to win a $50 voucher to be used on Sounds For Synth. 3 x Winners will be drawn on sunday.

Luftrum
Sound Designer

Nice website, looks very professional. Who needs a lady with a headset? :D

Wow! Fantastic. Looking good.

Some notes: I noticed the "Software Synths" dropdown does not list "Alchemy". Also, you may want to mention Alchemy Mobile (Pro version) allows you to transfer over Alchemy desktop sounds (though sounds using spectral synthesis will not work). This may require some tech support for those who don't know this process. Link here: http://www.camelaudio.com/faqs/Alchemy_ ... emy_Mobile

relayer wrote:Nice website, looks very professional. Who needs a lady with a headset? :D
Exactly, who does. I also thought about writing something in the likes of "our lady with the headset went out to tweak some knobs, send us an email instead..." but I find the sentence used, to be more appropriate. :wink:

iPlogger wrote:Wow! Fantastic. Looking good.

Some notes: I noticed the "Software Synths" dropdown does not list "Alchemy". Also, you may want to mention Alchemy Mobile (Pro version) allows you to transfer over Alchemy desktop sounds (though sounds using spectral synthesis will not work). This may require some tech support for those who don't know this process. Link here: http://www.camelaudio.com/faqs/Alchemy_ ... emy_Mobile
Well spotted iPlogger, thanks. It's corrected now, and thanks for the Alchemy suggestion. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Like the idea, especially "Save the Children" donation
Website is pretty cool and slick
Liked and commented on FB and following on Tweeter.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Like the idea, especially "Save the Children" donation
Website is pretty cool and slick
Liked and commented on FB and following on Tweeter.
Thank you my friend! Yes, we are giving 2% of annual sales to Save the Children. I believe any business can afford to give a few percentages to charity, regardless of income. It's only a matter of responsibility for our common future.

The only sound business I know of - who actively cares - is Camel Audio donating 1% For The Planet. Support Camel Audio! :hail:

Remember: Sunday I will draw 3 Winners among the new Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers we get this week.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Like the new site. Good luck. Liked on Facebook . :)

i am following on twitter.
dont have facebook but i do like :)

Return to “Instruments”