Sounds For Synth. Win: Sylenth1, Dune and Luftrum: Ambient in the last week of launch event.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

coincidental wrote:Nice work organising those prizes :tu:
Thank you! Yes, I have been in dialogue with a few developers who's synths are featured on Sounds For Synth. :)

We are still running the launch event!

...and we only got a handful of followers on SundCLoud atm. and only a few sign-up's to our newsletter so winning chances are insanely good if you are looking to win Chrompahone, Lounge Lizard EP-4 or Luftrum: Ambient. :shock:

See page 1 for details.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I am one of the winners of the first giveaway :wheee: so I have to say thank you to Luftrum and Sounds for Synth!

Glad to see you taking it to the next level. You do fine work, sir!

We are in the second week of the launch event and you can win prizes by following us on our new SoundCloud channel and we only got 11 followers atm, you do the math of the winning-chances. 8)

Copy & paste from page 1:

Week 2
Follow us on SoundCloud or sign up to our newsletter and be the lucky winner! Two winners will be drawn.
Prizes: 1 x AAS Chromaphone or 1 x AAS Lounge Lizard EP-4 of the winners choice! License is NFR. Plus 1 x Luftrum:Ambient which includes Alchemy Player. Full version of Alchemy not needed to play the library!
Running between April 29th - May 5th

Only three days more to go and winners will be announced!

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:We are in the second week of the launch event and you can win prizes by following us on our new SoundCloud channel and we only got 11 followers atm, you do the math of the winning-chances. 8)

Only three days more to go and winners will be announced!

I just signed up and made lucky number 13!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

shhh dude! i wanna win, don't wreck my odds! :tantrum: :lol:

Excellent website BTW, clear and responsive. I had some playback issues on the Razor soundset audio demo, but after refreshing the page 2 or 3 times the Soundcloud widget behaved itself. Other than that, browsing and auditioning have been smooth as butter! Good job yo! :)

xalama qo wrote:... browsing and auditioning have been smooth as butter! Good job yo! :)
Thank you!
Luftrum
Sound Designer

did i win yet? did i win yet? did i win yet? :D

Tomorrow, I will announce one winner of Chromaphone or Lounge Lizard and one winner of Luftrum: Ambient. Winners will be found among the Followers on SoundCloud and the ones who have signed up for our newsletter.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

:pray:

Winners are found from the 2nd week of the launch event. One winner found among the SoundCloud followers and one winner among the newsletter sign-up's.

Winners are... *drumroll*

Djmashbot
Resonator63

Congratulations! To the winners: Let me know what of the two prizes you want, either Luftrum: Ambient for Alchemy including Alchemy Player or an AAS NFR synth and if you both want the same prize I will make a draw between you. Both winners will be informed either by email or PM. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Here are the rules for the 3rd week of the launch event:

Week 3
Reply to this thread and tell us your favourite synth you would like to see a soundbank for, on Sounds For Synth. You are allowed to reply once a day and each reply grants you "one ticket" in the draw. Two winners will be found.

Prizes: 1 x "Secret Synth". The "Secret Synth" prize is a commercial synthesizer. It can be hardware, it can be software, it can be anything in between, but a synth it is. Second prize is 1 x Luftrum 10 for iZotope Iris or 1 x Luftrum 9 for DIVA. Winners will be announced Sunday 12th.

Running between May 6th - May 12th
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Whoa, lucky me :D

A million thanks, and looking forward to the new sounds you'll come out with!

DJMashbot wrote:Whoa, lucky me :D

A million thanks, and looking forward to the new sounds you'll come out with!
Lucky us :hihi:

Okay, I sign up for the 3rd week contest ^^

The synth I would like to see banks for is IL Harmor !
(since I've just bought it, and I've read on another thread that there is not so much presets banks for it ATM).

Return to “Instruments”