Sounds For Synth. Win: Sylenth1, Dune and Luftrum: Ambient in the last week of launch event.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey,

slick looking site and great idea.

suggestion:

i think every soundbank should have audio demo's by default + a play button next to "view" & "buy" buttons everywhere on mouseover, the audiodemo's are too many clicks away and many banks don't have them, so you just keep on clicking and being disappointed...and if/when there is no demo, put a logo or sign indicating it instead of the suggested 'play' button, then you don't have to go deeper than mouseover.

As a consumer, if I hear a great audio demo of a soundbank of a synth I don't have, I might buy both the synth and the bank, so I think it's important.

Great site with some great sounds!

'Liked' on FB

Jon

kimik wrote:i think every soundbank should have audio demo's by default + a play button next to "view" & "buy" buttons everywhere on mouseover, the audiodemo's are too many clicks away and many banks don't have them, so you just keep on clicking and being disappointed...and if/when there is no demo, put a logo or sign indicating it instead of the suggested 'play' button, then you don't have to go deeper than mouseover.
Hi kimik.

Thanks for your suggestion. All the soundbanks on Sounds For Synth are having audio demo's displayed directly on the page of each soundset so audio demo's should be easy accessible, which is very important as you write.

Most of them is having a SoundCloud or YouTube demo there, but since I won't rely on the existence of either, most soundsets are also having audio demo's to be found under the 'Download' tab together with sample presets, patchlist, notes etc.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

How did I miss this announcement?! :roll:

Congratulations Luftrum and to everyone else involved. Site is looking good. Wishing you nothing but the best!

Cheers,

-S1gns
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

Luftrum wrote: most soundsets are also having audio demo's to be found under the 'Download' tab together with sample presets, patchlist, notes etc.
yeah, found it, but that "download" button doesnt exactly scream at you saying 'audio demo's found here'...maybe label it better or just have the download section below the info, so you don't have to notice it first (which I didn't) and then click to get there.

Doc Jon wrote:Great site with some great sounds!

'Liked' on FB

Jon
Thanks a lot Jon!

And to those who haven't already: Like us on Facebook and/or Follow us on Twitter and you could be the winner of a $50 voucher to be used on Sounds For Synth. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Hi Luftrum,

That's a lovely website you have there mate. Good luck with this venture and thumbs up for the donations to good causes i always like that :-)

Cheers

Rob

Followed on Twitter.

I still use Luftrum 1. Nice to see your work continue.

rob_lee wrote: That's a lovely website you have there mate. Good luck with this venture and thumbs up for the donations to good causes i always like that :-)
Thank you Rob. You're a charitable guy yourself... I won't forget your generous donation to last years charity!

It's time to announce the winners of the first week of the release event. Three winners were found among new Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers and each will receive a $50 voucher to be used on Sounds For Synth.

Winners are: Stephen Donohue, Ken Thompson and Tamás Töreki. The winners have been notified. Congratulations!

Luftrum
Sound Designer

Thank you Luftrum.
Today is a great day.

Here are the rules and prizes for next week:

Week 2
Follow us on SoundCloud or sign up to our newsletter and be the lucky winner! Two winners will be drawn.
Prizes: 1 x AAS Chromaphone or 1 x AAS Lounge Lizard EP-4 of the winners choice! License is NFR. Plus 1 x Luftrum:Ambient which includes Alchemy Player. Full version of Alchemy not needed to play the library!
Running between April 29th - May 5th
Luftrum
Sound Designer

We are happy to announce the welcoming of Rob Lee to Sounds For Synth. The Rob Lee sound portfolio will be added the next couple of days.

We are on SoundCloud now!

Follow us on SoundCloud or sign up to our newsletter and you can win a license of Chromaphone or Lounge Lizard EP-4 by AAS or Luftrum:Ambient which includes Alchemy Player (full version of Alchemy not needed to play the sounds...)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Be sure to follow us on SoundCloud! You could win Chromaphone or Luftrum:Ambient and winning chances in the time of writing is pretty good! :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Nice work organising those prizes :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Return to “Instruments”