Sounds For Synth. Win: Sylenth1, Dune and Luftrum: Ambient in the last week of launch event.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow... many links Irion, thanks. You just got yourself a double handful of tickets to the winning prizes! :)

Everyone else can still make it. Sunday (at a time of my choosing) the launch event will end and the last and final winners will be found. Facebook shares and Twitter retweets count too.

You can win:
Sylenth1, Dune and Luftrum:Ambient

:-o
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I'm an admirer of your work Luftrum, and have a number of your soundsets (including Ambient for Alchemy). I'm a little uncomfortable to throw links all over the web so I've put your link in my KVR signature.
Hope that helps, and best wishes for the launch :tu:
ph0bic

ph0bic wrote:I'm an admirer of your work Luftrum, and have a number of your soundsets (including Ambient for Alchemy). I'm a little uncomfortable to throw links all over the web so I've put your link in my KVR signature.
Hope that helps, and best wishes for the launch :tu:
ph0bic
Thanks ph0bic, that counts as a ticket too! Tomorrow I will announce the winners. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I have it in my signature and is referenced in this article I wrote on iOS Music Community.

Retweeted your site. BOOM!

Favourite synth you would like to see a soundbank for, on Sounds For Synth

-------> Diva :)

I already own Luftrum 9 and Diva EDM.

I'd also love more sound banks for the Virus.

Launch event has ended. In a moment, I will announce the winners of Sylenth1, Dune and Luftrum: Ambient.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Winners are... *drumroll*

Sylenth1 goes to the lucky winner IrionDaRonin
Dune license is won by satYatunes
Alchemy Player including Luftrum: Ambient goes to Erick UO (on Twitter)

Congratulations all! I will notice the winners by PM. The launch event is hereby closed. Thanks to all who participated and supported the event. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum wrote:Winners are... *drumroll*

Sylenth1 goes to the lucky winner IrionDaRonin
Dune license is won by satYatunes
Alchemy Player including Luftrum: Ambient goes to Erick UO (on Twitter)

Congratulations all! I will notice the winners by PM. The launch event is hereby closed. Thanks to all who participated and supported the event. :)
Thank you :party: :wheee:

Oh man, my heart just went upsidedown when i saw my name near of Sylenth1! :o :-o :shock:
Lol, my hands are shaking, haha.

Many thanks for the chance to winning this, Luftrum!
Now i have another synth to make my own soundsets in the near future.

:cry:

Congratulations to the rest of winnerss too.

Have a nice day! :)
Last edited by IrionDaRonin on Sun May 19, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wow... thank you very much.

Congrats Irion and EricUO.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Congratulations to the winners! Will be keeping my eye on Sounds for Synth and let others know about it, too.

I'll give my shout out for Luftrum's Animoog library and Yuroun's "Pure II" for Alchemy. Both have been very useful and fun.

Return to “Instruments”