E-mu Emulator X3 sounds fantastic!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Emulator X

robotmonkey wrote:
sfd wrote:Bough it a few days ago. Then it turned out that teh serial is invalid.

Not that much fun...Hope to have it solved soon...
Are you sure that you did not enter it wrong? If I remember correctly the serial has three letters in the beginning of the serial that are automatically entered when activating.
ehm...

There are two letters in the beginning of the serial field. Just before the first input box. These are the sem letters as the first part of teh serial number.

If I exlude them in the first field Then the Activate Online button is disabled. If I enter those letters then teh button is enabled. The rest of teh code are only in numbers.

So I don't really know what to do here.

robotmonkey wrote:
sfd wrote:Bough it a few days ago. Then it turned out that teh serial is invalid.

Not that much fun...Hope to have it solved soon...
Are you sure that you did not enter it wrong? If I remember correctly the serial has three letters in the beginning of the serial that are automatically entered when activating.
You where right !
I didn't enter the serial correcly.
But now I did and it works just freat ! :tu:

:tu: :party:
No signature here!

I used to develop sound banks for the E-Mu E4 and had transferred these to Emulator X when it first came out. It was the version that required the E-Mu hardware soundcard.

Anyway I have quite a few banks of "analog" sounds on my HDD that I can't do anything with, and since I'm no longer in the business of selling them, I figured I would make them available somewhere.

Any ideas?

RooiValk wrote:I used to develop sound banks for the E-Mu E4 and had transferred these to Emulator X when it first came out. It was the version that required the E-Mu hardware soundcard.

Anyway I have quite a few banks of "analog" sounds on my HDD that I can't do anything with, and since I'm no longer in the business of selling them, I figured I would make them available somewhere.

Any ideas?
Can you convert them to Kontakt and make them available for all of us? :hug:

This is the original page selling them - I had a good laugh at the hilarious descriptions. Anyway I know the sizes are small, but I had written software to generate samples with an attack transient that faded into an easily loopable waveform, which could be used to make more versatile analog sounds on a sampler. Many single-cycle waveforms and some with punchy attack transients. The software was a hybrid analog and 4-op FM synth with sample warping and a bunch of weird algorithms that you would not find elsewhere. Once you created a patch you liked, the software would auto-generate samples from A1 thru A5 at octave intervals. Anyway TMFI ....

1. Traanz $21.95 4.2Mb
Emulator X Original
This bank has 128 presets of digital and analog emulations. It carries Analoguesque's tradition of emulating other synths using samplers, so you'll get the usual complement of phatt digital and analog sounds, with many geared towards trance enthusiasts. Not only trance musicians will use this bank - There's a host of sounds in here that can be used just about anywhere, especially given the 14 extra controllers available to tweak them live. If you're looking for some heavy bass and lead sounds, this is packed with them. It has pads thrown in because they are essential for trance, but the emphasis is definitely on bass and lead sounds.

2. Analog Dreams $16.95 817Kb
Converted from EOS
This bank has 64+2 presets of phatt analog and digital sounds to sink your teeth into. Seering leads, thumping basses, mega sweeps, floating pads, and much, much more. All presets are designed on an Esynth keyboard and have been tweaked for Emulator X, so they take full advantage of assignable controllers while digging deep into Emulator X's superior processing power and filters. The waveforms in these banks are generated using our proprietary in-house software so the sounds created are very unique, and retain a familiar analog feel to them. What's more, they are all in pristine 16-bit, 44.1Khz quality, and digital generation leaves them clear of any distortions due to noise or other sampling anomalies.

3. Vintage Vortex $16.95 814Kb
Converted from EOS
Another 64+2 presets - The second installment of vintage emulations is an extension of the Analog Dreams genre, and here you will find even more impressive analog and digital presets - a perfect compliment to Analog Dreams. There is not much more to be said about these sounds other than what has already been described for Analog Dreams. You get more of the same phatt, pulsating sounds!

4. Vintage Plastique $16.95 678Kb
Converted from EOS
This adds another dimension to the emulations with another 64+2 amazing vintage presets. This pumped the EOS operating system to the max, but has been tweaked even further to push Emulator X to it's limits! More phatt analog and digital textures to play with!

5. Vintage Synth 2001 $16.95 4.2Mb
Converted from SoundFont
If you're into Dark Wave, Trance, Techno, Dance, Electronica, Synthpop, and other electronic music, Vintage Synth 2001 is great for your collection! Growling, thumping, and pulsating basses. Screaming leads. Soaring pads. Gritty synths. They're all in here. If the words sweep, grunge, dirty, gritty, screaming, resonating, pounding, and stomping mean anything to you, then this is something you must have! The emphasis is on samples generated using proprietary, in-house software synths, and building instruments from small pieces into a huge crescendo of sound. You're looking at some very unique and highly evolving textures. In total, Vintage Synth 2001 has 128, phatt, mind-bending patches to sink your teeth into - A huge sonic palette to immerse yourself in!

6. Digital Bliss $16.95 1.7Mb
Converted from SoundFont
Digital Bliss follows in the ample footsteps of Vintage Synth 2001, but this time with an emphasis on vintage digital and hybrid synths rather than just analog. However, this is not to say that all the sounds are digital. It contains a full complement of 128 patches, concentrating on digital pads, leads, basses, and FX, but still with some analog patches thrown in for good measure because you can't get enough of those! Don't mistake digital to mean thin. This bank has enough low-end ballz to knock an elephant on its back! There is great playability, which brings a live feel to your music and allows playback just like old analog synths.

7. Cheezoids $16.95 549Kb
Converted from SoundFont
This is the ultimate Digital emulation SoundFont Bank, and follows a path from 1981 to 1984, when analog was dying and the dawn of cheap digital had arrived. Did you miss out on the pioneering years of synth music? Did you miss out on Hi-NRG, Eurobeat, or Italo Disco? Do you remember Trans-X, Tapps, The Flirts, People Like Us, Lime, or Fancy? Do you remember Speak and Spell from Depeche Mode, Yazoo (Yaz), Blancmange, OMD, and Dare from The Human League? Well this is your chance to get to grips with the type of sounds they were using during those pioneering synth years. A solid 128 patches of the coolest retro digital sounds around, and all with the usual Analoguesque quality. This bank is predominantly Pads and Leads, but still with enough rocking bass thrown in to keep it mixed.

keyman_sam wrote:
RooiValk wrote:I used to develop sound banks for the E-Mu E4 and had transferred these to Emulator X when it first came out. It was the version that required the E-Mu hardware soundcard.

Any ideas?
Can you convert them to Kontakt and make them available for all of us? :hug:
Sorry mate, I am long out of the sampling business so I don't have the software to convert these. I could not find anything free that could convert them either. Maybe someone with Emulator X3 can see if they can be converted, or some kind soul with an uber-conversion program.

I can convert them with Chicken Systems Translator. :)

masterhiggins wrote:I can convert them with Chicken Systems Translator. :)
And we have a winner!!!! :)

I'm not at my desktop right now but I'll ping you tomorrow with the banks.

Any ideas?
That's very generous of you RooiValk :tu:

Why not upload them to a file sharing site - dropbox, google drive, mediafire, etc..?

Or do you want them hosted on a "proper" website?

Either way, it's very kind of you to share them. Thank you very much sir.

Or.... you could upload them for the folks who still have Emulator X3.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Would love to get my hands on these :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

:hyper:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Any ideas?
I'd definitely be interested in these in Emu format and I'm sure a lot of others would be too. Dropbox should be fine for hosting, if not maybe someone here or on one of the Emu Facebook groups can host for you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EMUEIVMachines/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/348204318721/

RooiValk wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:I can convert them with Chicken Systems Translator. :)
And we have a winner!!!! :)

I'm not at my desktop right now but I'll ping you tomorrow with the banks.
I still use the Emulator X3 and would be very interested in these banks as well.

Thanks in advance for this! :tu:

Return to “Instruments”