Best VST organs in your opinion?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Martinic's Combo V and Combo F are unbelievably good at an unbelievable price.

It's amazing how two 'freeware' (= donationware!) instruments whip all the other combo organ emulations I've tried.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

wakax wrote:i love Martinic ones and this
http://code.google.com/p/foo-yc20/
+1 for Foo YC-20.

Just discovered the YC-20 thanks to this thread. It's different and a lot of fun!

Dare one hope for an AU eventually…

/Joachim

Skorpius wrote:
bailees7irish wrote: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Since you're laughing your head off about a simple question, maybe you could be so kind as to answer this question for someone who's not as brilliant and ingenious as you most certainly are.
It was a joke. Spleen. Appendix. Liver-nator. Organs. Of the human body. geddit?

The King of Hammond tonewheel emulations these days is doubtless the magnificent Acoustic Samples B-5 Organ Version 2.
www.acousticsamples.net/B5

/Joachim

Spitfire31 wrote:The King of Hammond tonewheel emulations these days is doubtless the magnificent Acoustic Samples B-5 Organ Version 2.
http://www.acousticsamples.net/B5

/Joachim
:tu:

+1

someone called simon wrote:
Skorpius wrote:
bailees7irish wrote: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Since you're laughing your head off about a simple question, maybe you could be so kind as to answer this question for someone who's not as brilliant and ingenious as you most certainly are.
It was a joke. Spleen. Appendix. Liver-nator. Organs. Of the human body. geddit?
OMG I've just realised I resurrected a thread from 2013! Don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

They have been waiting almost 4 years to have that answered, so thanks.

And since it has already been resurrected, Might as well point out the perfect set up that has been sitting all this time too:
Agathodaimon wrote:
Andywanders wrote:
Agathodaimon wrote:Got it for free...
:-o :o :shock:
Can't remember really, i think a friend was leaving to another country, selling pc, so he gave me his plug-ins, coz he wanted a new pc, something along these line, too much booze was involved at the time being :lol:
His friend was an organ donor! :lol:

ontol wrote: His friend was an organ donor! :lol:
well played :clap:

My favorite one is probably VB3. Anyone having the same opinion with me? :)

I made a small VST years ago emulating a drawbar organ.
It was made with SynthMaker and it should still work - Windows Only and 32 bits.
If you want to check it out it's free here:
https://www.autodafe.net/virtual-instru ... -free.html

Paul_Weaver wrote:My favorite one is probably VB3. Anyone having the same opinion with me? :)
VB3 used to be nr 1, I agree. But I think that it has to abdicate in favour of Acoustic Samples' magnificent B-5 Organ version 2.

/Joachim

Spitfire31 wrote:
Paul_Weaver wrote:My favorite one is probably VB3. Anyone having the same opinion with me? :)
VB3 used to be nr 1, I agree. But I think that it has to abdicate in favour of Acoustic Samples' magnificent B-5 Organ version 2.

/Joachim
Yep I totally agree with this!

I have been meaning to play around with the DB33 (part of a bundle I got). Not sure how it compares..
Play it by ear

Return to “Instruments”