Any thoughts on the Arc 5? Demos sound great...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Arc 5

Numanoid wrote:How about some kind of group buy, get 50 buyers, and give them 30% off for example?
I'll drop hints with regard to our very first promotion soon 8)

ARC5 wrote:I'll drop hints with regard to our very first promotion soon 8)
Intriguing :)

Hi guys,

Free artist bank and Arc 5 artist edition released!
Avaialble at Here

Enjoy! :)

====================================================

Archetype Instruments unveils Arc 5 X Artist project.

The first artist worked with us is Seoul based DJ, producer aficionado J-Path.
As a result of the collaboration, Archetype Instruments and J-Path have released free J-Path bank and Arc 5 J-Path edition.

J-Path bank offers 64 presets primarily focused on dual arpeggiator function designed to be integrated as a loop.
The bank consists of Korean tradition instrument (Gayaguem) and various sounds that can be tweaked to the user's taste.
Feel the sounds from the east with J-Path bank.

*Arc 5 J-Path edition is a lite edition of Arc 5. It's fully working but banks and some functions are limited.

Grab your free J-Path bank and Arc 5 J-Path edition!

dsan@mail.com wrote:
osiris wrote:http://www.archetype-instruments.com/

This maybe gets little attention, but it's a good price $50, and the demos sound good. Any users?
So when I go to the site I am unable to find a buy page or requirements page or little else except the announcement. May be why it gets little attention, dunno. :roll:

Is it just my browser? IE9

But you are right - good sounds.

Happy musiking!
dsan

Late response.
We updated our official page to IE compatible :)

Enjoy!

www.archetype-instruments.com

Waiting for a group buy or sale here. :)

TheKid wrote:Waiting for a group buy or sale here. :)

NEXT WEEK! :)

Numanoid wrote:
ARC5 wrote:I'll drop hints with regard to our very first promotion soon 8)
Intriguing :)
FLASH DEAL Begins! at http://www.vstbuzz.com

TheKid wrote:Waiting for a group buy or sale here. :)
FLASH DEAL Begins! at http://www.vstbuzz.com

Numanoid wrote:How about some kind of [offer] ... give them 30% off for example?
40% is of course EVEN BETTER :tu:

Encountered some problems in FL Studio 11.0.0. I'm using it on a Win 7 64 bit platform.

Notes can quite easily stick. And also Arc5 have frozen up FL Studio twice now, which means I've had to ctrl-alt-delete force shut it down.

Anybody else got similar problems is there a fix?

I was really tempted to buy it but now... I wonder if there are any problems with Live9. :help:

Numanoid wrote:Encountered some problems in FL Studio 11.0.0. I'm using it on a Win 7 64 bit platform.

Notes can quite easily stick. And also Arc5 have frozen up FL Studio twice now, which means I've had to ctrl-alt-delete force shut it down.

PM me with your mail address.
2.11 patch will be provided :)

TheKid wrote:I was really tempted to buy it but now... I wonder if there are any problems with Live9. :help:
Bitbridge needed if you are using 64bit Live (unstable.)
But there are no problems or bugs reported in 32bit DAW yet.

recommend you to try demo or lite edition for evaluation.
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/arc-5-b ... nstruments

Hope it helps :)

Numanoid wrote:Encountered some problems in FL Studio 11.0.0. I'm using it on a Win 7 64 bit platform.

seeing similar issues (one crash, quite a lot of stuck notes and one random switching on of the arp) here in reaper (x32)

also, does anyone think the gui is a touch small - about twice as big would make more sense

jdnz wrote:

seeing similar issues (one crash, quite a lot of stuck notes and one random switching on of the arp) here in reaper (x32)

also, does anyone think the gui is a touch small - about twice as big would make more sense
PM me with your mail address. 2.11 patch will be provided.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Return to “Instruments”