Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

fluffy_little_something wrote:The EU parliament has just stabbed Snowden in the back, what are stupid synth patches compared to that? ...
The Butterfly Effect... :hihi:

I think after page 100, we all needed a breather... I think there's few "niggles" for 2DaT to take care of on this version, and as for Ingo, it's no easy matter being the caretaker of the patch collection.

Breeze wrote: I think after page 100, we all needed a breather...
Indeed i needed 1 or 2 days off but try to publish the update ASAP. Also just got a PM from 2DaT with some interesting news concerning the factory bank... :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Breeze wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:The EU parliament has just stabbed Snowden in the back, what are stupid synth patches compared to that? ...
The Butterfly Effect... :hihi:

I think after page 100, we all needed a breather... I think there's few "niggles" for 2DaT to take care of on this version, and as for Ingo, it's no easy matter being the caretaker of the patch collection.
What? :-o 2Dat cannot take a break. He has to start working on version 2.0 immediately :hihi:
There's already a big wishlist to fulfill... and I didn't made any request yet :hihi:

BTW: Here are my requests :oops: :
:hyper:
Last edited by fmr on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Ingonator wrote:
Breeze wrote: I think after page 100, we all needed a breather...
Indeed i needed 1 or 2 days off but try to publish the update ASAP. Also just got a PM from 2DaT with some interesting news concerning the factory bank... :)

Ingo
Take your time :tu: I was just having some fun before diner :clown:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Image
What is this from?

Breeze wrote:
fmr wrote: Image
What is this from?
An editor for the Xpander/Matrix-12. According to the author, works in real time, and allows to edit all the parameters of the synth. He was clever enough to take, as a point of departure, the soundflux diagram that is on the synths control panel. It's like a map - everything makes sense immediately. And you can edit all the parameters (except for the modules that are more than one, like the envelopes, LFOs, ramps, etc) within just that control panel.

Just an idea for the next synth of 2Dat :D
Last edited by fmr on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:An editor for the Xpander/Matrix-12. Just an idea for the next synth of 2Dat :D
OK, I understand your embarrassment now! ;) What a monster! Separate outs for each voice too. There's an interesting VST idea... It would definitely be a challenge.

I'll be happy if we eventually get an Obxd that's closer to the OB8, with all the features we've been discussing.
Last edited by Breeze on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fmr wrote:Just an idea for the next synth of 2Dat :D
He said "Just an idea... eh"

Yes you can!
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Mind you, one thing I would pilfer from the Xpander idea, at least in a limited way, is part of the modulation assignments and controls. Right now assigning controllers to the Obxd simply maps the entire control range to the parameter which is ok for studio use, but for live you want to be able to set up useful ranges and remap the CC control to that range.

fluffy_little_something wrote:People have moved on to more important things in life :wink:
The EU parliament has just stabbed Snowden in the back, what are stupid synth patches compared to that? ...
Its winter olympics in Russia 8)

2DaT wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:People have moved on to more important things in life :wink:
The EU parliament has just stabbed Snowden in the back, what are stupid synth patches compared to that? ...
Oh, that too, forgot about that, haven't seen a single second so far, and probably won't as nobody, including TV stations, gives a damn about winter sports down here :)

fluffy_little_something wrote:
2DaT wrote:
Oh, that too, forgot about that, haven't seen a single second so far, and probably won't as nobody, including TV stations, gives a damn about winter sports down here :)
Probably because here the only winter sport we could practice would be swimming :hihi:
(OK: Surf too, but that's mainly for foreigners, anyway).
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
2DaT wrote:
Probably because here the only winter sport we could practice would be swimming :hihi:
(OK: Surf too, but that's mainly for foreigners, anyway).
Indeed, but it's not as bad as in Britain, yet :tu:
Can OBXD make raindrop sounds? :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:Can OBXD make raindrop sounds? :hihi:
Check my bank :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Can OBXD make raindrop sounds? :hihi:
Check my bank :wink:
I could have till yesterday, but I removed OBXD from my computer today because I can't save and open fxp patches due to the missing patch manager :? Except for Blarg I deleted all plugins without internal patch manager, now my folder is a lot tidier :)

Return to “Instruments”