VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Frantz wrote:Image
That'll do. :D

http://s28.postimg.org/kh2mgidd9/OBXD.png

minor alignment adjustments, lets turn this into a game! can you spot them? :lol: :lol: :lol:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:minor alignment adjustments, lets turn this into a game! can you spot them? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure I can spot them. Combining the last 2 versions, the blurred stuff changed position. :wink:

that was too easy!

layzer wrote:that was too easy!
Yes. I cheated a little. :D

Is there an ETA for when the plugin will have your GUI?

Last edited by 2DaT on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

layzer wrote:Image

minor alignment adjustments, lets turn this into a game! can you spot them? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see a few, but whatever magic you're doing - it's working!

Are we ready for a new beta release with these shiny new GUI and programming changes? :)

(just expressing excitement, not a demand!)

DuX wrote:Speaking of which the Volume should be a logarithmic pot, not linear. ;) Finer graded at around 0 to around -40dB values.
I thought that volume at 0 position is -inf dB.
Btw there is nothing wrong with linear volume. Obxd dynamic range is not that big.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Strange behavior when I turn PWM in the LFO modulation section to a value beyond 12 o'clock, it makes my DAW crash as soon as I activate any osc as a target while PM in the osc section is also beyond 12 o'clock.
Wierd! What daw? Do you have this crash frequently or only one time? 32 or 64 bit?

fluffy_little_something wrote:it makes my DAW crash as soon as I activate any osc as a target while PM in the osc section is also beyond 12 o'clock.
that 12 o'c dot is already wreaking havoc. i knew it! :hihi:

Can i have an E please Bob.....

:D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Transpose looks sliiiiightly squashed horizontally...

Also I still see no reason why "Bend 12" shouldn't become "Bend Range" knob, swap place with "Bend Osc 2) and call it a day, boom, we have a completely adjustable bend range?

I'm not trying to play games, but while we're at it, if you feel like, you could pull the Volume, Tune, Transpose and the Spread, Unison, Glide rows a little down. They feel too squeezed to the top and there's empty space left in the botrtom, and since they are not aligned with anything else...
Fernando (FMR)

fmr, I have a better idea for that. I assume layzer put those knobs so that they are all equally spaced from the frame title label (I'm looking at it in Photoshop and it's indeed true).

What would be better is to put 8 LEDs below those three knobs to show which voices are playing out currently.

layzer: I fixed some of your alignments, see how you like it (for example, all frame title text labels were not properly centered within their frames). Also notice some other things ;)

Would be awesome if there were a fourth knob in the mixer for osc 1x2 ringmod. 2daT?

Other suggestions - frame title labels should perhaps also be rounded rectangles instead of regular rectangles?

Full names of controls for A D S R (there's plenty of room)?
Last edited by EvilDragon on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”