Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Agility wrote:I'd considered that and just investigated it, I got it to play again but it has cut out again, and the volume knob nor any of the Cubase(I'm using Win, Cubase 7.5 btw) volume controls are making any difference, even drawing in automation in the controller lane for the channel makes no difference, I really don't understand.. and yes the OSC/Env/Filter/Volume are set accordingly to make noise.
VAM ON and allocation on "Retrigger"?

VAM On/Off doesn't make a difference, neither setting it to retrigger or any other mode, neither does loading a new preset.

:(

Cheers for the help, guess I'll have to wait for a new version or something. :)

I'm just surprised, because so far it's worked on every host I've tried it in on the PC

Agility wrote:VAM On/Off doesn't make a difference, neither setting it to retrigger or any other mode, neither does loading a new preset.

:(

Cheers for the help, guess I'll have to wait for a new version or something. :)
I think the problem is on your side.Do any bridging (64-32 bits) involved?

Anyone with Cubase 7.5 up for testing?

No bridging, 32bit VST in 32bit Cubase. Most likely a problem on my end if no one else is getting the issue but all my other VST's work fine.

Maybe you could see on the Steinberg forum if there has been analog issues reported about other 32 bit VSTIs on 32 bit Cubase (if possible the same version or almost the same).

If yes, precise informations on the way these issues has been resolved (if yes) could be a track to analyze the present situation with OBXD.

And it could help the developer...

And it could help also other users...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Have you seen the rank of OBXD in the KVR Database since February?
http://www.kvraudio.com/plugin-ranks.php
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

At long last, my search for an excellent OB-X software synthesizer has come to an end. Many sincere thanks! :D

I didn't create an account just to comment on this particular thread; quite the contrary. I've been wanting to sign up at KVR for the longest time, but I never got around to it. XD

rin_elyran wrote:At long last, my search for an excellent OB-X software synthesizer has come to an end. Many sincere thanks! :D

I didn't create an account just to comment on this particular thread; quite the contrary. I've been wanting to sign up at KVR for the longest time, but I never got around to it. XD
You're welcome!
:D

And if you really love OBXD, cast a glance also at this new project developed by freemobil. It is aimed to become a close companion to OBXD:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5630098
(and you can subscribe at the bottom of its page of course)

rin_elyran wrote:At long last, my search for an excellent OB-X software synthesizer has come to an end. Many sincere thanks! :D

At least you did not write OP-X :D

BlackWinny wrote:...if you really love OBXD, cast a glance also at this new project developed by freemobil. It is aimed to become a close companion to OBXD:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5630098
(and you can subscribe at the bottom of its page of course)
Looks pretty sweet! I certainly can't wait till OBVS's first public release.
fluffy_little_something wrote:At least you did not write OP-X :D
Very true. Quite honestly, I had considered "the other guys" at one point, but now that I've seen how much they wanted for a single license. I really didn't want to break the bank to get that awesome OB-X sound. That's why I'm so overjoyed about OBXd. :)

rin_elyran wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:At least you did not write OP-X :D
Very true. Quite honestly, I had considered "the other guys" at one point, but now that I've seen how much they wanted for a single license. I really didn't want to break the bank to get that awesome OB-X sound. That's why I'm so overjoyed about OBXd. :)
I was not making fun of him, just mentioned it as there might be confusion over those names OB-X, OP-X and what not.
Actually, Peter is a nice guy, but I am afraid he will have to think of something new fast if he wants to stay in business...

Didn't take it as being made fun of. :)

Maybe this has been answered, but am I the only one that cannot automate OBDX parameters? Using 64bit Ableton.
Cheers :)

fluffy_little_something wrote:but I am afraid he will have to think of something new fast if he wants to stay in business...
Matrix-12 / Obie Xpander perhaps? :hihi:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”