Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

BlackWinny wrote:Don't forget Layzer... The GUI, it's him! And it is a major part in the work.
:love:
awww shucks :oops:
thanx :D

but in reality i was only the puppet whos strings were pulled by
other kvr'ers that contributed alot to it's final graphic design.
it was a very enjoyable cooperative effort that i hope to
get a chance to do again! :borg:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Wow, thanks heaps for this AMAZING freebie! Such a bass beast!
Eternitysound VST Banks

OK, I tried today the build for Mac OS X. MainStage 3 (which is the same audio engine as Logic pro X, therefore 64-bit only) didn't "see" the plug-in, because it's only 32-bit, I guess.

Logic Pro 9 loads it and works perfectly. I was able to load the AUpresets (BTW, for those wondering why they don't show, they must be in User/Library/Audio/Presets/Datsounds/Obxd, and since User/Library folder is usually hidden. Google for a way to make it visible and put the AUpresets there).
I tried in Reaper, and bot the AU as the VST loaded and played, but, as others already pointed, the FXP and FXB patches could not be imported, because the program recognizes the version build as "older".

That's all for now. Thanks for the OS X builds.
Fernando (FMR)

... sounds just fine!....
Last edited by Breeze on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@fmr
Where do you download your OSX build ? Mine, downloaded here yesterday (obxd.wordpress.com), is 64 bits, works OK with LPX, GB10 and Mainstage3.
Great piece of software :clap: ... I hope soon something like unison poly (cf. FX7 II, 2 or 4 voices stacked).
And sorry for my english (I'm french).

Very good piece of work. I'm on a mac (10.8), and it works like charm.

D.J. wrote:@fmr
Where do you download your OSX build ? Mine, downloaded here yesterday (obxd.wordpress.com), is 64 bits, works OK with LPX, GB10 and Mainstage3.
Great piece of software :clap: ... I hope soon something like unison poly (cf. FX7 II, 2 or 4 voices stacked).
And sorry for my english (I'm french).
I downloaded it from the link posted here a few days ago. Is the one you downloaded a different build, perhaps? Can you post the direct link to that one?

EDIT: OK. I didn't notice there was a new build, now in the OB-Xd site. I downloaded that one and now I can run it as 64-bit, in MainStage 3.
And, Yes, I also have the impression that this versions sounds less brighter (the filter has bigger slope, IMO), than the Windows version. Will try to create a sequence similar in both platforms (maybe using Reaper), and bounce the result, to be able to compare them side by side.
Last edited by fmr on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Sorry guys! The Obxd on OS X seems just fine! I may have initially mistaken the default patch for my "Jumpesque" patch... it sounds the same. Sorry for the false alarm... ;)

I downloaded it from the link posted here a few days ago. Is the one you downloaded a different build, perhaps? Can you post the direct link to that one?
Here, plugins & presets :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/80yioc2e7f4qp ... x.zip?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqmn9z2p566ty ... s.zip?dl=1

Breeze wrote:Sorry guys! The Obxd on OS X seems just fine! I may have initially mistaken the default patch for my "Jumpesque" patch... it sounds the same. Sorry for the false alarm... ;)
EDIT: Blame the FX in MainStage :dog: Yep, it's OB-Xd, all right, in all its glory :)
Last edited by fmr on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

D.J. wrote:
Here, plugins & presets :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/80yioc2e7f4qp ... x.zip?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqmn9z2p566ty ... s.zip?dl=1
It's OK. I downloaded it from the OB-Xd site, and the 64-bit is now there. Thanks, anyway :)
Fernando (FMR)

Just seen a new bank added by member chucknorrislol but this seems to be Spam:
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/obxd--- ... /downloads
It contains an exe file for Avid Reel Tape Saturation Setup.
Used the sent report feature. Ben uing that for the first time, lets see if it works.

As it is a new user (0 posts) i also added this to the Spam report section.

UPDATE:
The spam file seems to be removed now and that new member account removed.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

How did I miss this Synth?!?!! :D :D :D

arkmabat wrote:How did I miss this Synth?!?!! :D :D :D
Because it's new.
:D :D :D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Ingonator wrote:Just seen a new bank added by member chucknorrislol but this seems to be Spam:
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/obxd--- ... /downloads
It contains an exe file for Avid Reel Tape Saturation Setup.
Used the sent report feature. Ben uing that for the first time, lets see if it works.

As it is a new user (0 posts) i also added this to the Spam report section.

UPDATE:
The spam file seems to be removed now and that new member account removed.

Ingo
Yes. KVR disables the publication of certain links in the forums for new subscribers... It would be good (and more coherent) if KVR had the same logic about the publication in the "Patches" tab of the products.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “Instruments”