Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Kriminal wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Its not cool to spam a competitors thread :roll:
Competitor? :D
Yes. If you have trouble understanding English, let me know and i'll run you thru it.
Got any stock options brewing then, dunno if I would trust you with my cash, seeing how you pick the winners :lol:

Kriminal wrote:
2DaT wrote:Hi everyone. I am amateur developer of vst plugins , so dont be negative :)
I decided to build new ob-x vst emulation, because i dislike sonicprojects' vst. It lacks high frequencies and filter is unnatural. So i build new synth with good oscillators and filters, but its very hungry compared to other vst.
Featuring:
Zero delay feedback filters.
Realtime waveform generation ( no wavetables).
No aliasing ( except hard sync, but i will improve it).
Every voice have different settings ( cutoff,envelope,portamento).
8 voices processed at the same time, so cpu consumance is constant ( but differs for saw and pulse waveforms).
Ugly and buggy gui, will be improved.
looks interesting, hopefully it will grown into a nice synth. Good luck with your project :tu:
+1

rob_lee wrote: Yes i need glasses for sure.
Glasses full of sweet golden ale that is eh? :hihi: :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rob_lee wrote:Give me a crate of Hofenbrau i was sinking that shit in Bavaria like no tomorrow.
Can't wait to get my paws on it again next month :-)
If not fluffy kittens, users can at least gather round beer! :tu:

Mine's a dunkel Erdinger :drunk:

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

did they not have newcastle brown over there?

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hang in there, must be good if someone wants you to go away.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

rob_lee wrote: Mmm all i have left in the fridge here is damn Baileys and Malibu.
wow! and all this time id assumed you where a bloke!

:hihi:

rob_lee wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
rob_lee wrote:Yes i need glasses for sure.
Glasses full of sweet golden ale that is eh? :hihi: :D
Give me a crate of Hofenbrau...
:shock:
Why did they change the name from "Hofbräu" to "Hofenbrau"? Just because of our British guests in Bavaria? :x
:hihi:
Can't wait to get my paws on it again next month
Clear case! You need LÖWENBRÄU (Lions-Brau)!

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hmmm...from full on venomous enmity to chummy beer talk...

Yes, this is a weird thread. :hihi:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

I luv, luv, luv OPX-Pro II. I am so looking forward to reviewing it exhaustively in the not-too-distant future. I challange anyone to point me to a better Oberheim clone. As Peter says, this uber synth also emulates other famous synths incredibly well; Jupiter, anyone? DIVA / OPX Pro II . . . it is this reviewer's opinion that they are pretty well neck n' neck. I'm super excited to see a native 64 bit version of OPX though . . . . :D
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Brother Charles wrote:I luv, luv, luv OPX-Pro II. I am so looking forward to reviewing it exhaustively in the not-too-distant future. I challange anyone to point me to a better Oberheim clone. As Peter says, this uber synth also emulates other famous synths incredibly well; Jupiter, anyone? DIVA / OPX Pro II . . . it is this reviewer's opinion that they are pretty well neck n' neck. I'm super excited to see a native 64 bit version of OPX though . . . . :D
Hey Brother,

Took the words right out of my mouth. I own and use both. I am working on a project right now that has three instances each in it. If somebody made me choose one or the other it would be a sad day. By far my two favorite va's.

Return to “Instruments”