Image-Line 64bit Plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I will now take back what I previously said about the 'free lifetime updates' being not true in another older thread, but I have not had an email with this information, you are sending them out I hope?

Thank you so much for the 64bit versions of your plugins! :)

breakmixer wrote:I will now take back what I previously said about the 'free lifetime updates' being not true in another older thread, but I have not had an email with this information, you are sending them out I hope?
Yes we will be sending out a Newsletter in the next few weeks.

Why did you say LFU were a crock?

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Will there be a 64-bit version of Directwave?

SODDI wrote:Will there be a 64-bit version of Directwave?
Yes.

FWIW the 64 Bit native version installs with the 64 Bit FL Studio Beta, not sure why the VST hasn't been compiled. Checking.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Thanks! Looking forward to using Sytrus, Juice Pack (primarily Love Filter) and others in 64 bit Cubase 7. :)

Anxious to get Maxx synths and FLStudio 11 in 64 bit release version. I'm narrowing down how many apps and VSTs left to go!

There is one missing feature now on sytrus, the tree display is now gone. You used to be able to choose 'tree display' as an option at the end of the presets list. Now you cant, so if you have a ton of presets its a pretty unmanageable list without the tree option

I requested that this also be added in to harmor, but apparently now its gone everywhere

Grossbeat! Yes!
My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

http://soundcloud.com/the-boogee-man

Thanks IL!

Image-Line wrote:
breakmixer wrote:I will now take back what I previously said about the 'free lifetime updates' being not true in another older thread, but I have not had an email with this information, you are sending them out I hope?
Yes we will be sending out a Newsletter in the next few weeks.

Why did you say LFU were a crock?

Regards Scott
Because a thread about non tranfering licenses because IL offer 'Free Lifetime Updates', because I had never heard of any of the plugins getting updated(bug fixes etc even). I thought this(FLU's) only applied to your host software. I felt like you released plugins as is and never touched them again. I own licenses for Drummax, Harmless, Toxic Biohazard and Vocodex btw.

So I take back what I said, even though I don't use 64bit(yet) - you are future proofing your plugins for all customers...

breakmixer wrote:Because ...
OK thanks.

Generally I notice people make too many assumptions and fail to look at our track record. 15 years of treating customers fairly. Lifetime Free Updates, allowing you to install on as many machines as you like (own/use), simple registration systems without keys/dongles etc and forums where you are supported by the development team. Even adding features/support that we say won't happen :)

Regards Scott

Image-Line wrote:We have released the following plugins updated to 64 Bit in addition to 32 Bit.

http://www.image-line.com/documents/new ... bit-update
I'm not really needing 64 bit version, but thanks for keeping your promises :)

What I would like though is a bigger GUI for Sytrus, did anything happen to the plug except it now going 64 bit?

Now also DirectWave :tu:

Sytrus 64bit is still creating errors in Cubase.
Maximus 64-bit on the other hand seems to be stable now in Cubase. :party:

Is Sakura stable yet on Mac?

Return to “Instruments”