Tone2 Nemesis is released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nemesis 3

Just a reminder, for the best price, purchase ElectraX and then get Rayblaster as your free choice instead of the other way around from JRR.

Also, Nemesis is discounted 10% on the BService site, not sure what the price is at JRR or if they even have it offered.

TheoM wrote:For a couple more days you could buy rayblaster and get electra X for free from the bestservice promotion.
I think this is awesome! :o ElectraX for free is beyond "no brainer"!

BBFG# wrote:Just a reminder, for the best price, purchase ElectraX and then get Rayblaster as your free choice instead of the other way around from JRR.

Also, Nemesis is discounted 10% on the BService site, not sure what the price is at JRR or if they even have it offered.
I thought the free product had to be equal or lesser value, but i haven't checked jrr prices on those. Thanks for the tip.

and also, it doesn't *have* to be a free tone 2 product, it could be a library from BS for example :)

TheoM wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Just a reminder, for the best price, purchase ElectraX and then get Rayblaster as your free choice instead of the other way around from JRR.

I thought the free product had to be equal or lesser value, but i haven't checked jrr prices on those. Thanks for the tip.

and also, it doesn't *have* to be a free tone 2 product, it could be a library from BS for example :)
Yes, you are correct that it is a BOGO - pay the higher price at Best Service.

JRR Shop has a 'basket price' for ElectraX though for about $135.00 and then you send an email rebate form to BService and they send you RayBlaster.

TheoM wrote:

Didn't you just leave KVR "forever" just the other week. Not a problem ... but you did make a massive deal out of it. Changed your mind?

MaxSynths wrote:I think this is awesome! :o ElectraX for free is beyond "no brainer"!
Well, "free" ?

Best offer is still to cough up (ouch) 135 dollars to be entitled to the freebie ;)

Outbursts aside, we all have our days and occasionally run into issues. Not taking sides anymore than Simon has been a great resource for me above and beyond his site sales. But I've gathered good information from you also TheoM and glad to see you back and moving on.

Numanoid wrote:
MaxSynths wrote:I think this is awesome! :o ElectraX for free is beyond "no brainer"!
Well, "free" ?

Best offer is still to cough up (ouch) 135 dollars to be entitled to the freebie ;)
Considering Tone2 never seems to have these on sale and here you not only get one on sale but another free (making each cost around $68-75), it's closer to a hiccup than a cough.

BBFG# wrote:Considering Tone2 never seems to have these on sale and here you not only get one on sale but another free (making each cost around $68-75), it's closer to a hiccup than a cough.
Only a hiccup :o You live close by the seven cities of gold then? :D

Numanoid wrote:
Well, "free" ?

But buy one get one free really is that.. i don't see any tricks here, you buy one, you get another free. I think it's a good deal, especially for those (like me) who were on the fence about buying one at the standard price.. this makes it sweet enough to jump imo.

If it was a deal with some crazy conditions or not really any better than any other deal, then sure.. but Tone2 like a few other devs don't do any other type of sale besides small customer loyalty discounts via email sometimes.. so it's not as if if one takes advantage of this bestservice offer that next month there will be something better ie cheaper for the same products (which seems to happen with almost all other products these days).

As us aussies say this seems like a fair dinkum honest and good deal. :wink: :)

TheoM wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Well, "free" ?

But buy one get one free really is that.. i don't see any tricks here, you buy one, you get another free. I think it's a good deal, especially for those (like me) who were on the fence about buying one at the standard price.. this makes it sweet enough to jump imo.
Yup I know, for some people a C-note is like regular paper, good to have in hand if toilet paper should suddenly have ended

For others a C-note is a C-note, still a bit of money ;)

Numanoid wrote: Yup I know, for some people a C-note is like regular paper, good to have in hand if toilet paper should suddenly have ended

For others a C-note is a C-note, still a bit of money ;)
If it's any consolation, I am completely broke right now, as in surviving on fumes. In fact, it's only because i am bed bound mostly and have no more "outside "life and that food is brought to me from family that i can afford my music toys.. i spend *all* my spare money on music.

Of course it's a LOT of money Numanoid, my goodness sometimes i am disgusted at MYSELF for what i spend, honestly.. $200 is not an insignificant sum whatsoever.

I just meant to say it was an honest deal and not a "trick". I hope that came across correctly. In other words we won't see suddenly Tone 2 at musician's friend for $29 next week after a half price sale.. This half price sale is it and as low as they go. :)

TheoM wrote:If it's any consolation, I am completely broke right now, as in surviving on fumes.
That's no consolation, but I know you are a survivor, and things will pick up for you again :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Considering Tone2 never seems to have these on sale and here you not only get one on sale but another free (making each cost around $68-75), it's closer to a hiccup than a cough.
Only a hiccup :o You live close by the seven cities of gold then? :D
No, not really, I had to really go round and round with this one, even though it's a good deal overall.
The problem is I don't like ElectraX as much as the others in this sale...
I would've preferred RayBlaster and Gladiator as my choices but that was considerably more. If there was a simple 50% off deal, I might have jumped on RayBlaster only. Not sure if I would actually use them now anyway.

But if this is something someone has been thinking about, and they like the entire line of Tone2 synths, this is a no-brainer to jump on.

Numanoid wrote:
TheoM wrote:If it's any consolation, I am completely broke right now, as in surviving on fumes.
That's no consolation, but I know you are a survivor, and things will pick up for you again :tu:
If i win my court case for my back, i will be celebrating with ALOT of giveaways here and tons of charity initiatives :) Oh and a review site of my own eventually! Thanks for the good wishes my friend :)

Return to “Instruments”