Tone2 Nemesis is released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nemesis 3

MaxSynths wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
MaxSynths wrote:...it's not so hard to create a "Nemesis" folder and move/install the stuff in it.
You have no control over the install location on Mac. That's just where it dumps it.
I see. Can you create a folder manually and try to move the stuff in it? AFAIK this is not a problem when you run the plugin again from your DAW.
For some when you moved them it recreated them 'all over the place'
Gladiator 2 still can't be moved, the others are I think now at the point where you can at least move them out of the vst folder and into the plugin folder above.
But yeah I think it is an unnecessary nightmare for those anal retentive amongst us (like me :-))

rsp
sound sculptist

Mmmm strange, maybe it's a problem related to the Mac version.

Definitely.
I have the PC version and I can put that as I have in their own custom folders...... no issues.
the mac version however...........

rsp
sound sculptist

aMUSEd wrote:
MaxSynths wrote:...it's not so hard to create a "Nemesis" folder and move/install the stuff in it.
You have no control over the install location on Mac. That's just where it dumps it.
Just a follow-up on this, since I was going to pick up Nemesis, I'd sent in a support ticket about the Mac installer about a month ago. I've not heard back. :?:

PS: Mac's preset bank sounds fantastic.

I posted a message on the T2 forum about the mess T2 plugs make the mac plugin folder.
Markus said he would see if it's possible to place the .rnk files in a separate directory.

Phase47 wrote: PS: Mac's preset bank sounds fantastic.
If I'm the Mac you're referring to, thank you! :)

Mac of BIOnighT wrote:
The bank you used on this: http://macofbionight.bandcamp.com/album/memoirs-vol-01?
Nah - must have been some other Mac he was thinking of ...
None of the really dumb people I knew when I was young are young any more.

Syntilla wrote:
Mac of BIOnighT wrote:
The bank you used on this: http://macofbionight.bandcamp.com/album/memoirs-vol-01?
Nah - must have been some other Mac he was thinking of ...
Right :-P

(by the way, I'm using internet from a friend's home right now, as a lightning melted my phone cables the other day, so I won't be able to read other posts (or my email, for that matter) for a few days - my apologies)

Mac of BIOnighT wrote:
Who else? Since his sentence started with "I was going to pick up Nemesis" i'm pretty sure he reffered to your Ambientica Bank for it which is really great btw. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Mac of BIOnighT wrote:
Who else? Since his sentence started with "I was going to pick up Nemesis" i'm pretty sure he reffered to your Ambientica Bank for it which is really great btw. :)
I'm finally back on line, I still don't have my phone (its cable definitely melted), but at least I can use my modem... the lightning hit the utility pole near my house and cut the cable, but also ran through it into my house :-/ An electrical junction box (I think this is the term) literally exploded out of the wall to the other side of the room, spreading pieces of plaster and cement all over the floor and furniture, but - incredibly enough - nothing happened to the wiring or any device connected to it o__O
I guess I was very lucky.
Anyway, thank you murnau, I'm very happy you like it and I hope many people will find it useful :)

Mac of BIOnighT wrote:
murnau wrote:
Mac of BIOnighT wrote:
I'm finally back on line, I still don't have my phone (its cable definitely melted), but at least I can use my modem... the lightning hit the utility pole near my house and cut the cable, but also ran through it into my house :-/ An electrical junction box (I think this is the term) literally exploded out of the wall to the other side of the room, spreading pieces of plaster and cement all over the floor and furniture, but - incredibly enough - nothing happened to the wiring or any device connected to it o__O
I guess I was very lucky.
Anyway, thank you murnau, I'm very happy you like it and I hope many people will find it useful :)
Mac seems to have quite the talent for Nemesis banks, the sounds he comes up with have inspired me to open Nemesis and go for my own sounds. Thanks Mac, Nemesis is awesome! It's the only FM synth that distracts me from Sytrus and Blue II.
Ha ha suck it!

Thank you, Apostate, that's such a great compliment :) Nemesis definitely is a fantastic synth, it always seems to have something new to say every time you turn it on :)

Mac of BIOnighT wrote:I'm finally back on line
'finally' ?!
What was that, about a week?
I was without the Internet for a whole year quite recently.
And you wouldn't believe the amount of work I got done!

Was kinda hoping it might have the same effect on you - and that the Saurus album would be another double ...

(Love the new single, BTW http://macofbionight.bandcamp.com/album ... red-single [odd way to spell 'chorus', though] - looking forward to the full album. [... Note to self: make sure there's $2 left on my Visa ...])
None of the really dumb people I knew when I was young are young any more.

Nemesis is absolutely amazing. It's Tone2's best synth by far. It is a sonic monster that will NEVER be fully realized no matter how long someone goes at it. TBH I would be happy to see Tone2 just leave it as it is. Can't think of much worth putting into a V2. It's filled with features and super stable, I'd be happy to see Tone2 just ride it out with occasional soundsbanks and whatnot.

Syntilla wrote:
Mac of BIOnighT wrote:I'm finally back on line
'finally' ?!
What was that, about a week?
I was without the Internet for a whole year quite recently.
And you wouldn't believe the amount of work I got done!
Right, and that's what I was hoping for myself, as well, but we had thunderstorms all week and I couldn't turn my computer on :( A whole week wasted :(
Syntilla wrote:Was kinda hoping it might have the same effect on you - and that the Saurus album would be another double ...
That will have to wait ;-P I've got other seven albums in the making, at the moment, plus the soundtrack for a theatrical play :-/
Syntilla wrote:(Love the new single, BTW http://macofbionight.bandcamp.com/album ... red-single [odd way to spell 'chorus', though]
Aha ha, damn, everything looks OK while you're typing ;-P I'll have to correct that when I copy it for the album cover (there's also a word missing...) - thanks :)

Return to “Instruments”