Countdown to Sample Tank 3, with 64 bit support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

The ST2 organ in the demos sound good. I have the VB3.
The more choices the better.

organ in ST2 isn't very customizable or very detailed, but it can sound quite nice if you want a stereotypical "B3 organ sound" as opposed to detailed organ emulation (e.g. with rotary speed changes and such). i wonder if ST3 will be able to do more than just "organ sound". Peter?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Using AmpliTube's Leslie speaker with it makes it sound great. Easily one of the best sounding Leslie speaker models out.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

just wonder.... will the AmpliTube's Leslie speaker... replace the functions of the drawbar? in theory you could put that same AmpliTube's Leslie speaker on that kontakt organ patch too!!!

yeah but a sampled organ with another speaker on top sounds kinda weird...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

yeah... but you could turn off the speakers in kontakt to use AmpliTube's Leslie speaker... my point is that the drawbar has a lot to do with the sound of the organ i.e. the character (the highs and lows)... kontakt has that feature today... this goes hand and hand with the ST and kontakt comparison conversation... let try not to get side tracked!!!

forgot to add... kontakt organ patches sound nice without buying another product...

neverenoughfunk, i was responding to ObiK, not you. you're muted since at least a month ago :-)

This is a start, Burillo. More info coming.

Burillo wrote:neverenoughfunk, i was responding to ObiK, not you. you're muted since at least a month ago :-)
question... if i was "muted" since at least a month ago... how do you know what i post?

just curious?

so SampleTank 3 isn't a "generic rompler" (meaning, no per instrument custom GUI) anymore? or you've recorded dry samples from organ and use Leslie sim (derived from AT3 obviously) as an insert effect? in any case, great to see that!

neverenoughfunk wrote:
Burillo wrote:neverenoughfunk, i was responding to ObiK, not you. you're muted since at least a month ago :-)
question... if i was "muted" since at least a month ago... how do you know what i post?

just curious?
no response now that you told on yourself?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

to keep this thread balanced... i would like to report that kontakt and Halion Sonic has a SPEED i.e. brake slow fast funtion too...

let the news keep coming!!!

Burillo wrote:so SampleTank 3 isn't a "generic rompler" (meaning, no per instrument custom GUI) anymore? or you've recorded dry samples from organ and use Leslie sim (derived from AT3 obviously) as an insert effect? in any case, great to see that!
SampleTank 3 will be its own unique beast - a workstation at heart but with fantastic sounds, our top-quality FX, great new features, features retained (improved where necessary) that made SampleTank a go-to for many, all of which will make it stand on its own. We will definitely have things like the AmpliTube Leslie (since it is known as being one of the best out there) and such, and there will be other methods of sound manipulation available too.

that description sounds just like halion sonic... cant wait until NAMM to see ST 3...

Want high-end outboard effects such as Modeln670, Black 76, White 2A in SampleTank 3? Yes? Stay tuned. 36 days to go

http://twitter.com/ikmultimedia/status/ ... 0854335488

Return to “Instruments”