Countdown to Sample Tank 3, with 64 bit support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:@murnau:
Yes, we're all aware of those general and fairly obvious optimization tips. Nobody said either product wouldn't work, and I should have said "no absolute requirement" because I'm sure we'd recommend that people follow those basic optimization tips you copied and pasted if we were asked and would also assume most that don't ask are quite bright enough to know which would give slight performance advantages (having been in the I.T. in the field of delivering mass amounts live and pre-recorded streamed audio to a global audience, I'm well aware of what real-world gains are had from the things people do to optimize so I have more understanding of these things than you're assuming). I have tons of hairs on my head if you'd like to come split them, you seem quite bent on hair-splitting but also so very interested in SampleTank 3 I take it since you participate so.
i dont know if "we all aware" at least the one who asked here apparently not.

and no, exactly the opposite: i assume that you have the knowledge and that's actually the only reason why i wrote what i wrote. (okay, one reason is to help that guy)

i dont know why you take it personal and try to mock me. your answer to him wasn't very helpful at all.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I thought this was spread mentioned enough - especially here - but it was posted due to some (surprising amount of) questions about it so I'll at least repost here in case some are not aware:

Yes, SampleTank 3 will be compatible w/ previous "Powered by SampleTank" sound modules and sounds #ST3countdown 34 days to go
http://twitter.com/ikmultimedia/status/ ... 3701799936

How many features/effects/sounds are stock, and how many are an optional purchase?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Will Sampletank 3 be able to use product specific combis for the various Powered by Sampletank legacy products (Miroslav combis, SonikSynth 2 combis, etc)?

Thanks!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

BMoore wrote:How many features/effects/sounds are stock, and how many are an optional purchase?
These FX, features, and sounds are all included, so you won't need to visit the Corsa Cliente design center to spec out your own SampleTank 3. That's how it will be available at time of release.

anxiousmofo wrote:Will Sampletank 3 be able to use product specific combis for the various Powered by Sampletank legacy products (Miroslav combis, SonikSynth 2 combis, etc)?

Thanks!
Good question, I'll look into that for you.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
anxiousmofo wrote:Will Sampletank 3 be able to use product specific combis for the various Powered by Sampletank legacy products (Miroslav combis, SonikSynth 2 combis, etc)?

Thanks!
Good question, I'll look into that for you.
Much obliged, Peter!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

let the fun begin... again!

come on Peter, i'm hungry for some breaking news :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

what is the breaking news so far...

-NAMM presentation
-effects will include some of ik multimedia effects
-2000 patches/30 gb
-import sampletank powered libraries
-articualations/keyswitching

did i miss anything?

neverenoughfunk wrote:did i miss anything?
64 bit version

Numanoid wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:did i miss anything?
64 bit version
the most important feature...

my bad!!!

dammit, have to set up muting again... :-(
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:dammit, have to set up muting again... :-(
Me too. :/

More info will be out very soon. NAMM is just around the corner...
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

yea!!!

ObiK wrote:
Me too. :/
yea!!!

you too!!!

p.s. do you know yet if ik multimedia uses a project plan? :D

Return to “Instruments”