Countdown to Sample Tank 3, with 64 bit support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

rtucker55 wrote:When the only thing that people really care about now is Price and Availability.
OK, then I'll oblige: Not set (edit - for public consumption) and not yet. I've pressed for the information and like Uncle E stated previously and correctly we're trying to make sure we're not overpromising on these points going forward.

Thanks for the reply Peter.

Kind regards,
Rick

I do ask for those two things a lot myself, so I'll make this one of the first stops when I have it.

Thanks again Peter.

I'll keep and eye posted here also. Hoping things will work out soon so we can all enjoy the ST3 release.

Kind regards,
RIck

I like seeing the new videos, so please continue to share them, Peter.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

b15fliptop wrote:I like seeing the new videos, so please continue to share them, Peter.
Thanks. Stephan is a jaw-droopingly great player, it was wonderful to get to see him play at NAMM and to share these videos. There are a few more coming.

Radical! Tubular!!! To...The...Max!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry, but what the heck of a policy is that?! One goes to youtube and finds by chance those videos of people playing ST3 at NAMM. It is understood that the product is available, or at least ready and soon on the market. On the contrary, surfing the IKM webpage to find price or release date, or even some news, you find NOTHING AT ALL :o :dog:

Is it a joke or smth? :? Something similar: BLUE2 (Rob Papen). Sounds like a "psychogame".

I'm locking this IK thread too.

In the next IK thread everyone should try to be nicer to each other. If you are just spoiling for an argument the thread will not be for you. If you are looking to shill or market unashamedly the thread will not be for you. If you are looking for recrimination the thread will not be for you.

If you are looking for information and open honest discussion it may be worth a look.

No promises :roll:

Return to “Instruments”