VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

I'll go out on a line here with some predictions:

- It will be shown at NAMM
- There will be plenty of Hype
- Some of the features will not be available during NAMM but will still be Hyped
- It will not be available for purchase until some time later in 2014, maybe...
- Pricing will not be available until some time later in 2014, maybe...

History repeats itself...

That would suck :?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote:That would suck :?
Yes, I agree totally.

rtucker55 wrote:I'll go out on a line here with some predictions:

- It will be shown at NAMM
- There will be plenty of Hype
- Some of the features will not be available during NAMM but will still be Hyped
- It will not be available for purchase until some time later in 2014, maybe...
- Pricing will not be available until some time later in 2014, maybe...

History repeats itself...
I'm trying to remain optimistic but I fear you may be right at least on some points. If iK drags out the tease much longer I think they'll lose some of the faithful. Five years is a long time to hold someone's attention span.

But let's see what happens in the next few days............keep the faith for another week. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yup, I really hope I'm wrong on the last two counts. I would love to have ST3 on my machine within the next couple of weeks.

if the ik multimedia reps are not part of the sales team... how do you explain this... just one of many... i believe the "sales team" and the "hype team" is a seamless entity... what do you think?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=401094

If they don't get 64-bit support in ASAP it will look pretty bad.... Most Logic users have switched to Logic Pro X, for example.

this is the way i like to count down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4JPm6gbd8A

That's crazy.

Hey, I can do a basic 4/4 beat and quantize it :hihi:

My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

They can not be serious............ :o
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”