Countdown to Sample Tank 3, with 64 bit support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

just the upgrade price for for a long timeowner and user is all i want to know :pray: :wink:

VitaminD wrote:
Looking at that, and the video below your post, I'd say nothing obvious.. looks identical to me.

Of course the one window with the panning sliders (as mentioned by someone here) are doctored as they are panned all over the place and all the values say '64' (center), but it otherwise looks identical to me to what is actually being shown working NAMM2014.
that is why i think the ik multimedia reps should be "stopped" with the "hyping"... i know some of us were born at night... only problem... not last night...

neverenoughfunk wrote:what did you get? a NAMM showing, 1st quarter release and halion sonic 2 clone...
It's two months before Q1 is over. But, are you sure it'll make it?

I heard that since neverenoughfunk has given them so much grief over the last few months, IK has decided to can the project just to prove he is wrong about his predictions. :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

i like what i saw on the vid... clear gui, logical layout, effects etc. but i have given up with sampletank for good. good job ikm but a bit too late.

Looking good there. Nice job IKM. The new mixer view looks interesting.
musisikamar.com

Not too sure about the way tabs are organized, but not too hard to live with that I suppose. Now just the release date and upgrading pricing

looks nice enough. Looking forward to the free player version .. ;) :box:

dsan@mail.com wrote:I heard that since neverenoughfunk has given them so much grief over the last few months, IK has decided to can the project just to prove he is wrong about his predictions. :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
come on!!! i would not call it "grief"... looking for the truth... that all!!! i guess... questioning "hype" leads to "grief"!!!

"800 recycled loops"
"1,000 midi patterns for drums"

I like this. Especially the MIDI pattern library. With all the amazing drumkits in ST, I was never able to put them to effective use because of midi compatibility issues.

One question: What's a "recycled" loop? Is that "recycled" as in Recycle format? Or is there some other designation that I'm unaware of?

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

No announcement at NAMM, screen shots of non-working software... we won't see it in 2014 if ever.

neverenoughfunk wrote:....come on!!! i would not call it "grief"... looking for the truth... that all!!! i guess... questioning "hype" leads to "grief"!!!
It's a compliment to your perseverance neverenoughfunk ;)

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Any high quality audio demos yet?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

gamecat666 wrote:looks nice enough. Looking forward to the free player version .. ;) :box:
2015 release then I guess... :hihi:

dexterbella wrote:I really hope these 'unofficial' screenshots aren't telling the whole story! Sure there's a bigger/better sample library, 64 bit, more fx and a fresh lick of paint (all very welcome) but ultimately a bit underwhelming considering how long the wait has been.
I was hoping to see a lot more added to the functionality of ST - more flexible modulation, more LFOs, more envelopes (including possibly MSEGs), arps, step sequencers, possibly even Korg KARMA style phrases etc etc...

I guess there's still more details to come but, as it stands, ST3 looks like it might sound better than ST2 but not really be capable of doing much more - I was really hoping for much more of a workstation rather than just a rompler. Hope I'm wrong.

I was hoping to see stuff like that also... Maybe in the next update (in about 10 years)...
Ah well, Let's see what Alchemy 2 has to offer...

I may pay $49. for this Sampletank 3 upgrade..

Return to “Instruments”