VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
HaganeSteel wrote:Do this, Peter. :hihi:
(if only I could)
will sampletank 3 work with 32 bits versions of windows xp or is it windows 7 only.

bill45 wrote:Hey Saukar30, excellent track !
VarioProductions has an awesome philharmonic movie score video.
+1,000

trusampler wrote:Peter Ik, can you tell us what kind of mics, Mic pres,outboard,etc. Eg: ad converters were used for the sounds of sampletank 3?
As far as giving away the "secret recipe" I can find out as much as possible, but likely we'll reveal as much as we can through the pictures. I'm sure we have some with various other equipment that is not the instruments themselves, but that may be even more confusing/inaccurate as a whole. Also, the instruments weren't all recorded in the same place, as you'd expect - for example one recent session with a great well-known drummer (not the one hinted at earlier in the thread) took place in Los Angeles while many others were done in Italy, some in Florida and other locations too.

Peter, I could kiss you!

Just last night I discovered Miroslav has mono sounds. :lol:

It took me 6 days, but I found them! That makes Miroslav amazing to me...

Also: Core in Kit has my General MIDI snare. :D

Only I would be excited about this. :?

And since we're all drilling you with questions, will there be mono variants of certain sounds? They would help a lot. Mono pianos and strings, mostly.

I I.m thinking of getting sampletank2XL.
I already have philharmonic,sonic synth2, sample moog sample tron.
Lately I've been using halion sonic se.I have a bunch of detailed libraries.
Hopefully st3 will be a quick start go to and more.
Peter, there is an awesome demo of Bach's Badinare on the samplemoog page.
Are the presets factory or custom?

HaganeSteel wrote: And since we're all drilling you with questions, will there be mono variants of certain sounds? They would help a lot. Mono pianos and strings, mostly.
Well thank you for the rest of that, including the generous offer :P Yes we will have many mono sounds and mono variants, plus even more in that area so stay tuned.

bill45 wrote:I I.m thinking of getting sampletank2XL.
I already have philharmonic,sonic synth2, sample moog sample tron.
Lately I've been using halion sonic se.I have a bunch of detailed libraries.
Hopefully st3 will be a quick start go to and more.
Peter, there is an awesome demo of Bach's Badinare on the samplemoog page.
Are the presets factory or custom?
Its a good decision to complete the set.
After the last sale I now will have three licenses of STXL2.5
I was contemplating using one on a second machine, but now with three, I can't see doing any more than two. So if you're looking for it, PM me and we'll see what we can work out. (BTW, it still has all 5 authorizations.)

p.s. I'll be gone much of today, so it may take me longer to get back to you.
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Thanks BBFG#, I was just on the site, Sampletank XL $99,
workstation bundle $74.Also the full song demos of the sample moog are gone.

bill45 wrote:Thanks BBFG#, I was just on the site, Sampletank XL $99,
workstation bundle $74.Also the full song demos of the sample moog are gone.
Just so you know; I am aware of the current prices and wasn't looking to make a profit. Mine would be less than that, but maybe not enough for you to consider.
If you go for their deal though, jump on TS3 if it still has the sale price. (Or was it only for BF-CM?).

Anyway you go, IMO, its a good thing to go for.

You get all the expansion tanks with TS3. As if I don't have enough stuff
already(k9,ew libs etc...)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
HaganeSteel wrote: And since we're all drilling you with questions, will there be mono variants of certain sounds? They would help a lot. Mono pianos and strings, mostly.
Well thank you for the rest of that, including the generous offer :P Yes we will have many mono sounds and mono variants, plus even more in that area so stay tuned.
:wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:

Edit: Actually, forget I said anything. Again, sorry for being weird. :hihi:

I've hit a snag and now I have to work this out. It's one of those snags that may kill the idea. :hihi:
Last edited by HaganeSteel on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bill45 wrote:You get all the expansion tanks with TS3. As if I don't have enough stuff
Yep, and the T-RackS Deluxe suite. That's why I mentioned it.
(It's also why I now have three STXL licenses!) :hihi:
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Mono variants!!!!!!!

Just use a mono plugin.

BBFG# wrote:
bill45 wrote:You get all the expansion tanks with TS3. As if I don't have enough stuff
Yep, and the T-RackS Deluxe suite. That's why I mentioned it.
(It's also why I now have three STXL licenses!) :hihi:
I just want to say that I totally get why you like ST now.

I swear I'm hearing things differently after being exposed to ST and playing around with it. I think my Rolands are starting to sound a bit truncated by comparison.
Arglebargle wrote:Just use a mono plugin.
ST can do it right inside the plugin itself, and FL can do it right in the mixer without the need for a plugin, but merging the stereo channels can introduce some problems that can make the sounds equally unusable.

It's really no substitute for a good mono sample.

Return to “Instruments”