Your VSTi sounds analog? - OK then emulate this!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:
Urs wrote: Well, I'm not good at hearing sequences and re-programming them, I just flung this one into Diva's sequencer. Then set up the Triple VCO with 3rd in sync to first, ran through Uhbie filter with a good amount of feedback into the mixer. For live tweaking used Env2->filter cutoff, cutoff, VCO3 volume.

I could ahve recorded ModWheel and BreathControl for the sequence, but figured I'd be quicker with LFOs on Waveform (PWM), VCO3 tune and Cutoff.

With the right sequence, step sequenced ModWheel and a bit o tweaking (VCOs drive filter too much in comparison to video), I think one could get reasonably close. Requires Diva 1.3 though, which isn't out yet.
Firat of all, thank you so much for taking me bloody serious on this to the extent that you actually meet my challenge. Secondly I have to questions

1. Why do you need the Uhbie filter in addition to Diva to do the emulation?
2. Why will You need Diva 1.3 to get closer?

I do not own Diva but if you go on like this you may soon have a new customer.

Cheers
the uhbie is a forthcoming addition to diva. release 1.3.
...and the step sequencer + Arp will be included with v1.3 too (not to forget the JP-8000 oscillator model).

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

(Snip)

elwoodblues1969 wrote: Really...are you serious?You want me to piss away hours of my time digging through all of my synths and program from scratch,to try to replicate a specific tweak from a hardware synth?Why bother?
Even if I were to do that and post it here,you would pick it apart & dismiss it,simply because I didn't use a piece of hardware to do it.

I am not going to waste my time to try & satisfy your psychosomatic delusions about hardware versus software.

I made a suggestion for to explore at least some of the softsynths I mentioned and you tell me to shut the f**k up?

F**k you...go to TubeOhm's website,try the demos and challenge yourself,you goddamn jack-ass.
BOO-HOO! Cry me a river.

PS: You still haven't posted anyhting useful but i bet you know that deep down inside.

PPS: "psychosomatic" delusions? Do you mean "psychotic" delusions? Try to look up the words and learn the difference if you want to look like you have any idea about what you are writing. :wink:

IncarnateX wrote:PS: You still haven't posted anyhting useful
But you feel deep down inside that you have done that?

IncarnateX wrote:
elwoodblues1969 wrote: Really...are you serious?You want me to piss away hours of my time digging through all of my synths and program from scratch,to try to replicate a specific tweak from a hardware synth?Why bother?
Even if I were to do that and post it here,you would pick it apart & dismiss it,simply because I didn't use a piece of hardware to do it.

I am not going to waste my time to try & satisfy your psychosomatic delusions about hardware versus software.

I made a suggestion for to explore at least some of the softsynths I mentioned and you tell me to shut the f**k up?

F**k you...go to TubeOhm's website,try the demos and challenge yourself,you goddamn jack-ass.
BOO-HOO! Cry me a river.

PS: You still haven't posted anyhting useful but i bet you know that deep down inside.

PPS: "psychosomatic" delusions? Do you mean "psychotic" delusions? Try to look up the words and learn the difference if you want to look like you have any idea about what you are writing. :wink:

psst!: psychosomatic is the correct word, try looking these words up before you argue ;)

vurt wrote:
psst!: psychosomatic is the correct word, try looking these words up before you argue ;)
You must be kidding sweetie. Psychosomatics concerns physical reactions to psychic pressure like stress (e.g. stomach wounds) while delusions are often used in relation to psychoses. Sorry mate but I must appeal to authority here and say as a Ph.D. and associate professor in psychology I should know and I do! :wink:

IncarnateX wrote:as a Ph.D. and associate professor in psychology I should know and I do! :wink:
don't believe you ;)

hakey wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:as a Ph.D. and associate professor in psychology I should know and I do! :wink:
don't believe you ;)
As already said, you are free to believe what you want. Now do me the favor and actually look the words up and at least get that right if you doubt me on that too.

Well this has turned out nice again hasn't it.

No one bit my head off when I said I can hear the difference between analogue hardware and digital softsynths!??! Oh well, maybe next time.

:hihi:
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

IncarnateX wrote:I must appeal to authority here and say as a Ph.D. and associate professor in psychology I should know and I do! :wink:
Best joke I've heard all day :D

Instead of Analyze that, we get Emulate this :hihi:

Psychosomatic is mind AND body apparently.
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

IncarnateX wrote:
hakey wrote:
don't believe you ;)
As already said, you are free to believe what you want. Now do me the favor and actually look the words up and at least get that right if you doubt me on that too.
Wha...?

I'm not arguing about word meanings - I don't believe that you're an associate professor. Talk is cheap... ;)

hakey wrote:I don't believe that you're an associate professor. Talk is cheap... ;)
You mean Ass. Professor right :lol:

IncarnateX wrote:I must appeal to authority here and say as a Ph.D. and associate professor in psychology I should know and I do! :wink:
So professor has turned confessor eh

Starting to feel insecure as you point to these titles as having some omnipresent authoritative meaning, that we must bow to?

Return to “Instruments”