Your VSTi sounds analog? - OK then emulate this!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IncarnateX wrote:1. Why do you need the Uhbie filter in addition to Diva to do the emulation?
2. Why will you need Diva 1.3 to get closer?

I do not own Diva but if you go on like this you may soon have a new customer.

Cheers
The Uhbie filter is an addtion to Diva that'll come out in a few weeks... as part of Diva 1.3 :)

It does a few of those modern analogue sounds that the vintage models won't do.

Numanoid wrote:
vurt wrote:well, nothing really matters.
it will all be dust eventually.
you, me, our synths, the sun. all gone.
thats entropy for you.
No we're talking discussion :D

So do you reckon there is not enough mass so that the Universe will expand forever, instead of contracting/blowing up in infinite cycles?
But can prove that we're all dust? Even though the word "proof" itself is totally unscientific and therefore practically meaningless, unless you can demonstrate that we're all actually dead, you haven't met "my challenge" (and you must therefore feel extremely unworthy).

Oh, and Einstein's "cosmological constant" seems to have turned out to be dark energy, and no, there's no way in hell there's enough mass to overcome that. So I'd say the distant future appears very, very dark (and no, I'm not interested in "proving" it) :hihi:
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

I thought I'd add my cheese and rabbits to this thread.
https://soundcloud.com/monomo/cheese
https://soundcloud.com/monomo/rabbits
Last edited by mcnoone on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Numanoid wrote:
Starting to feel insecure as you point to these titles as having some omnipresent authoritative meaning, that we must bow to?
Are you still around despite all your aversions? Doesn't that make you some kind of masochist? Interesting. Does that mean you actually enjoy the pain of this thread, you know, sexually? PM me if you want to talk about it. I am all ears.

IncarnateX wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Starting to feel insecure as you point to these titles as having some omnipresent authoritative meaning, that we must bow to?
Are you still around despite all your aversions? Doesn't that make you some kind of masochist? Interesting. Does that mean you actually enjoy the pain of this thread, you know, sexually? PM me if you want to talk about it. I am all ears.
Free psychothearpy, KVR got it all :D

Nah you will be getting now PM, charity begins at home -> sort out your own insecurity, and don't fend it off by going on the attack ;)

My thinking is that if you can't beat 'em join 'em -> Or confuse and destroy

Andywanders wrote:

Direct link...

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=dl&id=1930

If anyone wants to edit it further, please go ahead.

Cheers
I would love to hear it and credit your efforts mate, but I get the message "Can't read new preset v" everytime I try to open it. My version of Sylenth 1 is 2.2.

Numanoid wrote:
Nah you will be getting now PM, charity begins at home -> sort out your own insecurity, and don't fend it off by going on the attack ;)
Mmm. I hear you: You feel attacked by me and……you like to be attacked, yes? Can you try to describe the feeling more precisely. Is it both hurtful and exiting? Does it "sit" or "tickly" anywhere in your body? Chest, stomach, genitals? Does it have a color like white, black or red? A sound?

Does it make you feel guilty in any sense?

Can you control it or does it control you?

So much to talk about, plz stick around.

hakey wrote:
I'm not arguing about word meanings - I don't believe that you're an associate professor
If it is not about the meaning words to which I made the appeal to authority, what sense has your statement that you do not believe me to be an associate professor in psychology? What is your point? Why would I care if you believe it or not?

This thread has entered the FOURTH DIMENSION! :shock:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:This thread has entered the FOURTH DIMENSION! :shock:
I thought we were past the 24th already... Oh well... :shrug:

Rarely seen that amount of trolling and disruptive posts in a thread but perhaps I am just not following Numanoid enough... :hihi:

IncarnateX wrote:
vurt wrote:
psst!: psychosomatic is the correct word, try looking these words up before you argue ;)
You must be kidding sweetie. Psychosomatics concerns physical reactions to psychic pressure like stress (e.g. stomach wounds) while delusions are often used in relation to psychoses. Sorry mate but I must appeal to authority here and say as a Ph.D. and associate professor in psychology I should know and I do! :wink:
psychic pressure?

cool!

IncarnateX wrote:
hakey wrote:I'm not arguing about word meanings - I don't believe that you're an associate professor
Why would I care if you believe it or not?
Dunno. Why mention it in the first place? Not the kind of behaviour I'd expect from a genuine associate professor of psychology. You'd think a serious academic and a psychologist would display a basic level of self awareness, not to say gravitas, dignity...

Given what we've seen of you, it all seems a bit far fetched. :shrug:

vurt wrote:psychic pressure?

cool!
Lol! Got me! Congrats! Let us stick to the boring wiki definitions then:

Psychosomatic:
1. Of or relating to a disorder having physical symptoms but originating from mental or emotional causes.

2. Relating to or concerned with the influence of the mind on the body, and the body on the mind, especially with respect to disease: psychosomatic medicine.

Psyhosis:

Psychosis (from the Greek "psyche", for mind/soul, and -osis", for abnormal condition or derangement) refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People suffering from psychosis are described as psychotic. Psychosis is the term given to the more severe forms of psychiatric disorder, during which hallucinations and/or delusions, violence and impaired insight may occur.

definition 1, he was suggesting your delusions where based on an emotional bias toward analogue ;)

i not saying he was right, im saying the word he used is indeed correct in context.
beleive me, ive spent a great deal of time with psychologists over the years.

I thought this site was about synthesizers and audio software and not about your difficulties interacting with one another due to conflicting personalities.. :help:

Return to “Instruments”