Your VSTi sounds analog? - OK then emulate this!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hakey wrote:Take 3 ?
BTW Hakey, is this made with the present version of DIVA, the one without the Uhbie filter or is it some beta of the upcoming update? I

vurt wrote:
bmrzycki wrote:
vurt wrote:beleive me, ive spent a great deal of time with psychologists over the years.
Tell me, how does that make you feel?
well doctor, i guess youve never been a 13 year old girl.
Thats an ecumenical matter, better ask Rolf Harris....

IncarnateX wrote: Your repetitive applications of your own preferences and standards
And the award for the most Ironic post of the year goes to......... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

hakey wrote:This any closer?

Take2

(Oberkorn first)
Close enough for only the most anal........

A perfect emulation of a perfectly horrid sound...... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
IncarnateX wrote: Your repetitive applications of your own preferences and standards
Try to keep your own standards dude:
Teksonik wrote:If you can't handle what other users write why do you bother to post ? Playing self appointed guardian of KVR again ? :roll:
He he he he..... ;)

Teksonik wrote:
Please direct me to a quote where I tell people how to deal with analog synths.....

.....jerk!

Numanoid wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Try to keep your own standards dude:
Teksonik wrote:If you can't handle what other users write why do you bother to post ? Playing self appointed guardian of KVR again ? :roll:
He he he he..... ;)
And try to keep to your own standards......dude.
Numanoid wrote: If you can't handle iLok, Facebook or Twitter, then why do users posts :help:
He he he he.........now how long do you want to go around in circles ?

IncarnateX wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Please direct me to a quote where I tell people how to deal with analog synths.....

.....jerk!
Cocksucker!.........hey this is fun. I like it when the Mods leave us alone to abuse each other with name calling. Irony boy....... :lol:

arent we all guardians of this cesspool of ego?

Anyone made any music lately?

Kriminal wrote:Anyone made any music lately?
Nice try! ;)
... space is the place ...

Teksonik wrote:
Cocksucker!.........hey this is fun. I like it when the Mods leave us alone to abuse each other with name calling. Irony boy....... :lol:
Agree....twat man!

Me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6SmIh0egdQ

nope. im waiting to be told what i should be using :)

Return to “Instruments”