Synthmaster Coarse Tuning Question

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm a new Synthmaster user and have a question re: tuning. When lowering the pitch of an oscillator by an octave, the coarse tuning control changes the pitch by semi-tones which is logical and normal, of course, but once it gets to an octave, the control continues to change, using the numerical indication on the left side of the description field. This seems to continue to fine tune the oscillator. Is the oscillator in true tune at the top or the bottom of that range? I"m hoping a Synthmaster expert out there can help me out!

Thanks.

the coarse tune is between -64 semitones/+63 semitones, the default is 0 at the center (12 o clock position)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Yeah, that's one of the illogical things in SynthMaster. You've got to hold the shift key down to move it in smaller increments, and watch the numeric value carefully.

Agree, it should default to whole values by default, and allow fine tuning with shift held down. It's irritating to have to dial in integer values with the shift key. I feel this really should be addressed.
"I don't need a signature, do I?"

Please use your mouse wheel. It will increment/decrement knob values by +/-1 semitones.

Bülent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Please use your mouse wheel. It will increment/decrement knob values by +/-1 semitones.

Bülent
woohoo ! thank you !
Brilliant synth btw :)

Return to “Instruments”