SoundMorph Presents: Wave Warper

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are proud to introduce "Wave Warper"! Now available on sale for Pre-Order! Wave Warper is a revolutionary new way to create your own amazing custom whooshes, passbys, morphed sounds, and sample mayhem. It combines up to 6 sound file layers to create one new dynamic file using multiple real-time controllable effects and optional VST plugins. (pre-sale until november 4, 2013) Check it out here:
SoundMorph - Soundpacks

http://soundmorph.com/?page=soundpacks&spack=wave
Last edited by SoundMorph on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yep, seems like an interesting tool. Already pre-ordered. Also my excuse to buy a Leap Motion controller, which I did. Waiting for the arrival of both now...

Hopefully this is more than "just" a swoosher?

:)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Looks interesting, and it's certainly a professionally produced video, but I would have preferred a longer look at the interface and some info on the features. Like for example: how is this different from layering samples and applying FX in your host?

I've send a mail to soundmorph because there is not a lot of informations in the video. They "promise" a longer video this week, sort of tutorial.

Luftrum wrote:Yep, seems like an interesting tool. Already pre-ordered. Also my excuse to buy a Leap Motion controller, which I did. Waiting for the arrival of both now...

Hopefully this is more than "just" a swoosher?

:)

Hi Luftrum! Great to hear! It is primarily a whoosh maker, but with added effects and settings you could probably do lots more with it too. Hope you'll enjoy when it ships!

ariston wrote:Looks interesting, and it's certainly a professionally produced video, but I would have preferred a longer look at the interface and some info on the features. Like for example: how is this different from layering samples and applying FX in your host?
Hello Ariston, we completely agree and understand people would love to see more. We are indeed making a tutorial on how it functions and how to use it.

SoundMorph wrote:
ariston wrote:Looks interesting, and it's certainly a professionally produced video, but I would have preferred a longer look at the interface and some info on the features. Like for example: how is this different from layering samples and applying FX in your host?
Hello Ariston, we completely agree and understand people would love to see more. We are indeed making a tutorial on how it functions and how to use it.
Cool! I'll be patient then. :hyper:

@soundmorph:

Would be great if you could achieve a bigger variety of sounds in your next video.
In this first teaser i have the impression of hearing the same sound over an over again.

When you say ''morphed sounds & combines and loops up to 6 sound file layers to create one new dynamic file'', do you mean a true FFT morph or something more like 'mixing/crossfading'' them?

Arrested Developer wrote:@soundmorph:

Would be great if you could achieve a bigger variety of sounds in your next video.
In this first teaser i have the impression of hearing the same sound over an over again.
Hi Arrested Developer, thanks for your suggestion! We will be doing an in-depth tutorial video and posting it this weekend. It will show you the different features, sounds, and abilities of Wave Warper. Cheers!

Neon Breath wrote:When you say ''morphed sounds & combines and loops up to 6 sound file layers to create one new dynamic file'', do you mean a true FFT morph or something more like 'mixing/crossfading'' them?
Greetings Neon Breath, it would be more like mixing/crossfading. Thanks!

~ Bought ~

:tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:~ Bought ~

:tu:
Thanks for your support Shabdahbriah! We can't wait to get it to you! Should be shipping tomorrow afternoon Pacific US time. Cheers!

Interesting. Would be nice if you could post a clear and close up screenshot of the GUI. The one on the site isn't very readable.

ariston wrote:... I would have preferred a longer look at the interface and some info on the features...
+1
toine6 wrote:Interesting. Would be nice if you could post a clear and close up screenshot of the GUI. The one on the site isn't very readable.
+100

Definitely going to keep an eye out for a more in-depth preview!

Return to “Instruments”