One-Synth-Challenge 57: Tunefish - Chat & Gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tunefish 3

Note that this thread is for chat and gossip ONLY, submissions go in the other thread.

One-Synth-Challenge Website

Tunefish by Brain Control
Last edited by V'ger on Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oops:

+ Entries must be submitted before 1st November

:D For the first time in history, nobody made it intime! :lol:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Huh :) For once a synth I had no idea that existed :) Looks interesting :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

What is the correct/best version for download. Strangely enough, all v3.x versions listed on their site have an older date then the v2.0 version.
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Registering the track name "Even Tuna" 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

crimsonwarlock wrote:What is the correct/best version for download. Strangely enough, all v3.x versions listed on their site have an older date then the v2.0 version.
EDIT: I see that the screenshot is V3. Maybe best to mention that it is about V3, as v2 is a completely different instrument (afaics).
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

crimsonwarlock wrote:What is the correct/best version for download. Strangely enough, all v3.x versions listed on their site have an older date then the v2.0 version.
It's because of this news on the 1st page:

Old 2.0 Tunefish version released, TF4 in production
Dec 20, 2012
The previously unreleased version 2.0 was now released to the public. Additionally to that, I am currently working on the new TF4 and some last fixes to TF3 to make it final at last.
-payne

I've tested the 3.1 RC and, so far, it worked like a charm... and what a nice sounding synth!

Hello,

I'm the developer of tunefish and I have to say I am pretty psyched about this compo and can't wait what you guys will come up with :)

I'll watch the thread in case there are problems or questions. Generally TF2 is a different synth than TF3 and it's old so I would not recommend it. Tonight I will release a new version of TF3 btw which fixes a bug with non 44.1 khz frequencies and comes as both x86/x64 version.

I see that the patches are in txt-format.... this is begging to build a quick patch randomizer script ;)

Impressive. Sounds great. Additive synth sub sounds wicked! Will enjoy doing the percussion! Very consistent. Love the sound of the EDM style 'bassdrum' presets.

I'm reserving the track name 'Dolphin Friendly'. :D

payne_bc wrote: Tonight I will release a new version of TF3 btw which fixes a bug with non 44.1 khz frequencies and comes as both x86/x64 version.
while your at it, Mac AU version maybe next week? :)
Padamantium - 100 Pads for Repro-5 available now @ The Patchbay.
Also packs for TAL-UNO-LX, Oddity 2, TAL-Bassline101 https://thepatchbay.co.uk/creator/kimik/

crimsonwarlock wrote:I see that the patches are in txt-format.... this is begging to build a quick patch randomizer script ;)
That would be cool.

Thanks payne_bc!

Wow, that's great news payne_bc. I am checking the Tunefish site almost daily for the long-promised update and did it early this morning, then it is chosen for the next OSC, and now the news for the update. Awesome. I really like this synth and together with Oatmeal and Atlantis they are the only 32 bit synths I left after the recent clean-up. Thanks in advance.

I already started with the sound design, but will leave it for tomorrow then, when the new version arrives.

Am I correct in that parameters are not controllable with automation and/or midi. At least it doesn't seem to work in Reaper. If so, that's a real bummer as I really need my controller-mappings to do sound design :?

I also guess some people really want to automate things.

Just ran into a few times where the sound completely dies when I'm tweaking the controls.

Return to “Instruments”