PHASEWAVE new PD synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phasewave

idfpower wrote:
tube wrote:Please look here:
http://www.mutable-instruments.net/foru ... um#Item_17

This was a special thanks for the user in the Mutable Instrument Forum at first.
The DL link is there .

Greets

Andre'
Oh wow, I had no idea this was a special release ;) How cool is that ;)
Realy nice people there. And also an info @rasmusklump
REAL SOUND

Holy Batman...I've just loaded the synth and...man, there are so many things going on :) Even as monosynth the sculpting options are crazy and overall the sound is thick and solid (btw, I like a lot the description pop ups for every knob - makes wrapping your head around it faster & the normal/expert option - clever). Congratulations, this seems to be one heck of a synth ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Thanks!

So one is not allowed to tell the truth ?

rasmusklump wrote:So one is not allowed to tell the truth ?
yes, but it is your truth
REAL SOUND

35MB?! Does it use samples or why is it so big? Since I have limited download traffic and the month is still young, I had to cancel the download...

fluffy_little_something wrote:35MB?! Does it use samples or why is it so big? Since I have limited download traffic and the month is still young, I had to cancel the download...
Oh come on, I have more traffic on my cell phone than that :) Too bad, it's really fun to mess with - makes me go all Dee Dee on it (you know: "what does this button do?") - and I'm usually the guy that doesn't like tweaking buttons at all ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

fluffy_little_something wrote:35MB?! Does it use samples or why is it so big? Since I have limited download traffic and the month is still young, I had to cancel the download...
Mein Gott, rummeckern, kritisieren , aber noch nicht mal in der Lage sein etwas zu testen.
Arm........
REAL SOUND

Gucky wrote:Here is a song that I made only with 8 instances of Phasewave and Groove Agent3:
http://soundcloud.com/musikus/new-ways

Hope you like it. :-)
Very well done, thank you!

tube wrote:
Mein Gott, rummeckern, kritisieren , aber noch nicht mal in der Lage sein etwas zu testen.
Arm........
I have not criticized anything that would have required testing it first.
Actually, the only negative comments I made were regarding to the price and your th. While the former does have something to do with the synth, I explained my point, which rendered prior testing irrelevant.

Apart from that I did test it after all a couple of days ago, wasn't too impressed with the sound, though. I mean, it sounds slick and modern, but the sound character just isn't for me, which is subjective of course.

Hi ragout,
I am very happy that you like my song "New ways".
Phasewave is really a very nice sounding synth. I like tthe "organic" sound character of that synth. I think it has something in the sound that other synths don't have. It is a good addition to my other synths. :-)
I had much fun in doing this song.

fluffy_little_something wrote:
tube wrote:
Arm........
I have not criticized anything that would have required testing it first.
Actually, the only negative comments I made were regarding to the price and your th. While the former does have something to do with the synth, I explained my point, which rendered prior testing irrelevant.

Apart from that I did test it after all a couple of days ago, wasn't too impressed with the sound, though. I mean, it sounds slick and modern, but the sound character just isn't for me, which is subjective of course.

This is a special PD sound, some like it some not, i had in 1989 a CZ 101, and yes, it was very special, good for bass sounds and effects but not for normal VA-strings. For this you must use a VA synth.
PD had truly it's own sound.

To
REAL SOUND

tube wrote:
This is a special PD sound, some like it some not, i had in 1989 a CZ 101
PD had truly it's own sound.

To
Good job. I like it but then, I own a CZ1 and two CZ1000s.

Special thanks for the mono-phasewave...I expect it will be very popular! So far I have only played it but look forward to playing with it!

___

I own a few TubeOhm synths and love every one of them. I have every intention of buying it shortly. Demo sounds great!

Mike

your nick been inspired from your internet connection i guess? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Instruments”