PHASEWAVE new PD synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phasewave

Sounds nice, but I see in the video that it hits quite easily around 30% of CPU, but I wonder what kind of CPU was used here :help:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:Sounds nice, but I see in the video that it hits quite easily around 30% of CPU, but I wonder what kind of CPU was used here :help:
Hi, it is a Q6600, so i think this is not a problem .
Greets
To
REAL SOUND

I had no problems with the cpu making my song "New ways" using 8x Phasewaves
although I have an old Petium IV dualcore 3,0 GHZ.
I think Phasewave is very easy on cpu.
So it should have no problems with a moden cpu.
http://soundcloud.com/musikus/new-ways

Wow, I really like it. Release now!!! :)

I don't like how they play with words on their HP that the peopele who are not that experienced does not notice that there is no 64 bit Version. I believe they are Synthedit ? I don't want to bash synthedit here but the way this company deals with it. For me they are not honest.
A big no go for me.

rasmusklump wrote:I don't like how they play with words on their HP that the peopele who are not that experienced does not notice that there is no 64 bit Version. I believe they are Synthedit ? I don't want to bash synthedit here but the way this company deals with it. For me they are not honest.
A big no go for me.
Please look to KVR,

all marked with ' made by SE'
Look to the website Phasewave. ' Works fine in all 32 Bit Host'
'Cubase 64 needs the J-Bridge'.
I do telephone support, mail support, test all in different hosts, and this are for a price for this you normally don't get a Sample CD !
So, you think it is not honest ? What happens with the 10.000 copys on Rapidshare in spite it is SE. Thats OK ?
Have you only a little idea how much time it needs . to
bring a synth to live so that it works stable in many hosts.
Than, please tell me the difference between a SAW oscillator prog in C++ and ASM
and a SE modul , prog in C++ and ASM.
I am really so tired about this kind of discussion.
And i don't say OH, the greatest Instrument ever, NEW blabla Synthesis like others do.
No, PD is simply for me a good sounding instrument that gives you new sound impressions. And this only if you want to test it. Not more, not less.
BTW, in the last 5 jears i had 4 People they are unhappy with my instruments.
And they get the money back.

Greets

To
REAL SOUND

rasmusklump wrote:I don't like how they play with words on their HP that the peopele who are not that experienced does not notice that there is no 64 bit Version. I believe they are Synthedit ? I don't want to bash synthedit here but the way this company deals with it. For me they are not honest.
A big no go for me.
:dog:

"the people who are not that experienced" sure need 64-bit vsti only..

anyway, this is very unfair and not true.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

tube wrote:
A big no go for me.
Please look to KVR,

all marked with ' made by SE'
Look to the website Phasewave. ' Works fine in all 32 Bit Host'
'Cubase 64 needs the J-Bridge'.
I do telephone support, mail support, test all in different hosts, and this are for a price for this you normally don't get a Sample CD !
So, you think it is not honest ? What happens with the 10.000 copys on Rapidshare in spite it is SE. Thats OK ?
Have you only a little idea how much time it needs . to
bring a synth to live so that it works stable in many hosts.
Than, please tell me the difference between a SAW oscillator prog in C++ and ASM
and a SE modul , prog in C++ and ASM.
I am really so tired about this kind of discussion.
And i don't say OH, the greatest Instrument ever, NEW blabla Synthesis like others do.
No, PD is simply for me a good sounding instrument that gives you new sound impressions. And this only if you want to test it. Not more, not less.
BTW, in the last 5 jears i had 4 People they are unhappy with my instruments.
And they get the money back.

Greets

To
Looking forward to trying this new synth out! Great job handling the critics. Keep the new ones coming and updates to your classics.

I agree, the accusation of dishonesty is ridiculous.
Even if one were a total newbie and had no idea of the SE 32-bit restriction, one would notice as soon as one tried to launch the demo version in a 64-bit host. I mean, who is so stupid as to buy a plugin without trying it before...

Gucky wrote:Here is a song that I made only with 8 instances of Phasewave and Groove Agent3:
http://soundcloud.com/musikus/new-ways

Hope you like it. :-)
Very nice!

Sounds really good! Wish I had more money to throw at this kind of stuff. :(

Just saw it in the news column on the right side. So, 80 dollars, um, I wonder if people are willing to pay that much for a 32-bit SE synth, no matter how good it is (no idea if it is good or not, haven't tested it, yet). Just saying...

Lots of abbreviations on the user interface...

Congratz for the release - it sure looks and sounds different ;)

Now I've noticed this statement: "We offer you next a free, full working mono version Mono-Phasewave"...any estimate release time? My apologies if this sounds like a greedy request :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:Congratz for the release - it sure looks and sounds different ;)

Now I've noticed this statement: "We offer you next a free, full working mono version Mono-Phasewave"...any estimate release time? My apologies if this sounds like a greedy request :)
Please look here:
http://www.mutable-instruments.net/foru ... um#Item_17

This was a special thanks for the user in the Mutable Instrument Forum at first.
The DL link is there .

Greets

Andre'
REAL SOUND

tube wrote:Please look here:
http://www.mutable-instruments.net/foru ... um#Item_17

This was a special thanks for the user in the Mutable Instrument Forum at first.
The DL link is there .

Greets

Andre'
Oh wow, I had no idea this was a special release ;) How cool is that ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Return to “Instruments”