One-Synth-Challenge 58: Spectral - Submissions and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spectral

Congratulations! Top Five :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to the winners :clap:
And congratulations to all for such a great tracks !
And I want to say that I'm really impressed with what cactoos did with just one instance, awesome :tu:
Last edited by G-Roove on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

bjporter

Thanx for the link, works fine.

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

V'ger wrote:Harthstein, your turn to choose a prize..
V'ger, I choose the Linplug Spectral as prize.

Thanks for all votes!
Thanks to the organizers of OSC! :tu:

bjporter wrote:Harthstein, isn't this your first top 5 placement? If so congratulations brosephius! :)
Yes, it's my first top 5 placement. Thanks a lot, bjporter!

cactoos_dahoo wrote:
V'ger wrote:
cactoos_dahoo wrote:About prize - i'll go for sweet Spectral offered by LinPlug.
Harthstein, your turn to choose a prize..
Can i have Spectral please ? :hihi:
regards!
cactoos_dahoo, you could read in my mind ... :wink: :tu:

Harthstein wrote:
cactoos_dahoo wrote:
V'ger wrote:
cactoos_dahoo wrote:About prize - i'll go for sweet Spectral offered by LinPlug.
Harthstein, your turn to choose a prize..
Can i have Spectral please ? :hihi:
regards!
cactoos_dahoo, you could read in my mind ... :wink: :tu:
haha guess all of us wanted it :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Harthstein and Caine123: Can you please PM me your name and email address and I'll send the request to Linplug asap.

Congratulations to the winners!

G-Roove wrote:Congratulations to the winners :clap:
And congratulations to all for such a great tracks !
And I want to say that I'm really impressed with what cactoos did with just one instance, awesome :tu:
Cheers mate!

PS. V'ger thanks a lot - Spectral license key already landed in my inbox, so everything is fine, and now is time to be :hyper:

I would like to thank everyone for the votes and comments. I was not expecting #6 especially when competing with so many excellent tracks but nonetheless you guys made it possible. I am glad that so many of you liked the track. It was an honor to be in the list with you talented musicians. See you in another OSC.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Congrats to the winners :tu: , enjoy the great tracks , thanks for voting and comment always nice to read , see you around in osc ..............

Fabrizio

hahaha call me dumb but i didnt know you can see ALL THE VOTES given in the Scoreboard :o i mean, i think this shouldnt be visible as i guess some people would be angry or disappointed when seeing some points from others how they voted :D.

and im a bit surprised that XENOX didnt enjoy most of the songs at all with "1" points given.....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:and im a bit surprised that XENOX didnt enjoy most of the songs at all with "1" points given.....
My thoughts exactly.

animehaus wrote:
Caine123 wrote:and im a bit surprised that XENOX didnt enjoy most of the songs at all with "1" points given.....
My thoughts exactly.
Hey guys not trying to defend Xenox, but at the end of the day there was only 1 outlier vote, so this was quite a good sign. But hopefully the lesson here is (if you feel offended) please don't let any votes get you down because we want a fully honest atmosphere and not too political (aka tune XYZ1 is way better than my tune - i'll vote it down, or like maybe XYZ2 is my friend so I'll vote perfect for him) .

If you want to know why someone voted you down, definitely ask them very politely why, and maybe even perhaps for tips or suggestions to make it better. Also you can politely ask them to change their voting habits even, no? Or give them tips on how to vote more objectively? :)

Return to “Instruments”