NI delaying delivery on purpose?.. ;)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For all you people waiting for your NI packages in the States, just remember that UPS trucks only make right hand turns.

So if you live on the left side of the street, you're pretty much boned. :clown:

proteus60 wrote:
It sounds like the they ran out of stock in between you and your friend ordering :( I think maybe they massively underestimated how many boxes they were going to shift.

I um'd and ar'd for a day, finally ordered from the UK because the store had stock, checked a number of hours later and they had also run out of stock, glad I ordered when I did but feel for everyone who have to wait.
It's silly because i order earlier than my friend. I order on 29th of november and my friend order on 3rd of december. You expect them to prioritize people who buy earlier, but nooo they send to people who buy it late.
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote: It's silly because i order earlier than my friend. I order on 29th of november and my friend order on 3rd of december. You expect them to prioritize people who buy earlier, but nooo they send to people who buy it late.
Ah okay, sorry I thought you meant your friend had ordered before you, in which case that is weird and unfortunate :(

After a week, mine is finally in my state! I think you could walk from California to Colorado as fast as that!

Got my Komplete 9 today!

I just did the 3 day shipping.... 1 step above free....

Checked today why my upgrade never arrived after a week, here in USA, and NI told me there's now a 4-8 week wait for the next boxes to be built, DVDS to be made, gremlins to lick together the packages and trolls using a rowing boat to ship them over the Atlantic or something similar. Lame.

Meanwhile, I could move terabytes of data to my home computer via Comcast.

Maybe one day NI realizes that they could sell upgrades with online downloads. 2025 is my guess.

Installing everything but the samples right now. Gonna let my pro computer guy friend install the new harddrive for the samples. Pumped up from reading the box!

28 updates this could be interesting!

Ordered direct from NI Sunday, d/l e-mail within minutes and Komplet 9 arrived Thursday.

Location UK
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote:Ordered direct from NI Sunday, d/l e-mail within minutes and Komplet 9 arrived Thursday.

Location UK
All NI customers are not created equal.

Ordered the Komplete 9 Crossgrade with free shipping on Thanksgiving morning and it is scheduled to arrive here in Kitchener, Ontario (Canada) on Monday with a brokerage fee of $80 :(

Not sure how they come up with that number but it seems pretty ridiculous paying $80 on a $213 CAD purchase.

I only waited 2-3 days for my Komplete 6>9 to reach Denmark from Germany, very
happy about the quick delivery, what I am not so happy about is UPS handling it over to a neighbough while I was not at home, fortunately she was a honest. If a normal post-officer did something simular he would probably be fired
HM

I finally got mine. Cheap, plastic enclosure HDD with ugly sticker "KOMPLETE 9 ULTIMATE" on it, another "made in CHINA" on the bottom side, and another sticker on the box: " HDD may look different than pictured". Well, it does look different. So much dofferent. I know I am buying software not a beautiful HDD to look at, but the one presented everywhere is to the one I got as a mercedes to a cheap daewoo... :(

just hope the installation works fine, but NI packages and media always looked just as good as their products.

I received an update of 1-3 weeks to ship.
I ordered on 12/2

adn_01 wrote:I finally got mine. Cheap, plastic enclosure HDD with ugly sticker "KOMPLETE 9 ULTIMATE" on it, another "made in CHINA" on the bottom side, and another sticker on the box: " HDD may look different than pictured". Well, it does look different. So much dofferent. I know I am buying software not a beautiful HDD to look at, but the one presented everywhere is to the one I got as a mercedes to a cheap daewoo... :(

just hope the installation works fine, but NI packages and media always looked just as good as their products.
I received the garbage plastic enclosure, my friend received the proper aluminium one.
I suggest you check you have all your products too when you ahve finished installing because a whole bunch of Komplete 9 Ultimate products where not on the hard drive, better still NI support have sent me a bug reporting tool because they are trying to say it is a bug on my computer, even though the files are not on the hard drive they sent haha
It is plainly obvious that they ordered in a bunch of drives and plastic enclosures and got some intern to put the files on each one, that intern obviously messed up a few haha

Right now it is a 'Komplete' joke that ultimate to ultimate upgrades can not just be downloaded and save the cost and hassle of getting these poor quality hard drives sent out.
Duh

I have received Kontakt 5 in four days, and 10 days after activation I'm still waiting for the Retromachines mk2 serial and download link...and, yes, I've checked the spam folder :(

- Mario

Return to “Instruments”