New granular synth: The Mangle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Mangle

GeorgeZ wrote: Either way, the mangle is quite usable already, for me anyway... and seems stable.
+1

Looking forward for it's development. It's already an amazingly fun musical tool.

Has anybody heard anything?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Not looking good.

Devs not allowed to take a holiday?
:/
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Devs not allowed to take a holiday?
:/
Seemingly not. Or any other work...

From the dev, last week:

"Very soon, I had a freelance job that ran over. I just delivered it, so back to Mangle tomorrow."

edit : ah, preempted...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Go back and read my previous comment before the last. I suggested he might be busy with another job.

But I think it's reasonable to ask if anybody had heard anything after several weeks of silence. I did write him an e-mail and would have shared any reply with the forum had I received any. So I asked if anybody else had gotten anything.

The rest is your interpretation.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

medienhexer wrote:Go back and read my previous comment before the last. I suggested he might be busy with another job.

But I think it's reasonable to ask if anybody had heard anything after several weeks of silence. I did write him an e-mail and would have shared any reply with the forum had I received any. So I asked if anybody else had gotten anything.

The rest is your interpretation.
And yet I was responding to the 'not looking good' comment. So all that defensiveness was your interpretation.

To be fair the developer hasn't posted in this thread since February 11 after posting quite often before that last post. There were numerous posts asking questions and not knowing what happened to him. I think my comment was warranted. Not everybody follows developers on Twitter (or even use Twitter).

In any case, I'm glad he is still around and developing the product! :)

donato wrote:Not everybody follows developers on Twitter (or even use Twitter).
Including me, I dont use it at all. I just went to the website, and checked the social media links that were there, since its becoming more common for devs to talk about the state of their stuff there.

Is anyone here successfully running this on Win 8.1 in Ableton Live 64? Looks amazing.

dtomaloff wrote:Is anyone here successfully running this on Win 8.1 in Ableton Live 64? Looks amazing.
I don't have a problem running it in windows 8.1 in Live 64bit.

Just noticed one of his twits mentioned hes into the oculus rift, so was Zaphod and development for Blok Modular stopped......a portent of doom?

Hopefully Facebooks aquisition of said technology will make them trash their hardware and return to the VST world hehe

;)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

EnGee wrote:
dtomaloff wrote:Is anyone here successfully running this on Win 8.1 in Ableton Live 64? Looks amazing.
I don't have a problem running it in windows 8.1 in Live 64bit.
Awesome. Thanks for the reply! :party:

Return to “Instruments”