New granular synth: The Mangle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Mangle

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

works fine here in Logic 9, except that it don't locate some samples of the new presets, did i made a mistake ?

Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello all, there was a UI crash still present in the recent release - redownload from the same link in the update email to get a fixed version.

Thanks. You could update the version number on your KVR product page: http://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-man ... ru/details
It's easy if you know how

@widdershins: good work and congrats on the official v1 release!

One thing that is really missing I think on this synth, is a master volume knob. Pretty painful to manually lower the volume of each layerswhen you have 6, 7 or 8 stacked layers and want to globally and quickly lower the volume of the entire synth. Possible in the next update?

Cheers & thanks for considering.

Just wanted to let everybody know that I just sent Tom an email with a download link for the 50 presets that will hopefully be included with the factory set.

I'll let you know what he says when he gets back to me.

Last edited by ontol on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome. Sky's the limit with this one it seems. Instantly bought it, did not even download the demo first :)

As far as presets go I think there would be more value in some tutorials for this, some tips&tricks, altough I'm happy to invest the time to read the manual and discover the ins and outs myself :)

az82 wrote:Awesome. Sky's the limit with this one it seems. Instantly bought it, did not even download the demo first :)

As far as presets go I think there would be more value in some tutorials for this, some tips&tricks, altough I'm happy to invest the time to read the manual and discover the ins and outs myself :)
If Tom doesn't create a tutorial for this, I just might. This thing is too good not to have some usable documentation.

wagtunes wrote:If Tom doesn't create a tutorial for this, I just might. This thing is too good not to have some usable documentation.
Manual is already online - http://sound-guru.com/software/mangle/manual/
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:
wagtunes wrote:If Tom doesn't create a tutorial for this, I just might. This thing is too good not to have some usable documentation.
Manual is already online - http://sound-guru.com/software/mangle/manual/
Great! Now all we need are some video tutorials.

why would you need tutorials? isn't the text self-explanatory?
Last edited by rockbottom on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rockbottom wrote:why would you tutorials? isn't the text self-explanatory?
A picture is worth a thousand words... Imagine a video!

+1 @tutorial videos. WHY NOT?
at work i sometimes watch some new tutorials, videos etc. instead of reading a manual of a synth im interested in. this way u can also watch and eat etc. and see stuff and hear u can rely yourself on.
a good product ALWAYS has some nice videos, just look at HIVE etc. that's how u do it ;).
+ sometimes people stumble on some youtube vids and say "wow, looks/sounds interesting im gonna check it out" and then more potential customers. some devs/companies need to learn how to market themselves better :P.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”