Diversion 1.4 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion Diversity 2 for Diversion Diversity for Diversion

Dmitry, areyou going to release a mac version of the FX, too? Looks really great, would love to use it. :)
So would I! :wink: :)

Mac version will be available for sure, thanks guys for your interest :tu:

Thanks Simon for spotting the bug, I see the fluctuation, I'll fix it very soon.

Next sale I am IN!

Any news on the ivy-E gui draw bug or no insights yet??

sches wrote:Mac version will be available for sure, thanks guys for your interest :tu:

Thanks Simon for spotting the bug, I see the fluctuation, I'll fix it very soon.
It's been a while, any news for a fix? Samples can't be used in the current state of Diversion.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
sches wrote:Mac version will be available for sure, thanks guys for your interest :tu:

It's been a while, any news for a fix? Samples can't be used in the current state of Diversion.
Still waiting, Dmitry, are you alive somewhere?

I seem to be having lots of problems in the latest build of Bidule - in 32 bit the VST is not showing and the AU opens a big white screen, in 64 bit the VST gui will not open at all, although the Au seems better behaved.

I'm very sorry for late reply, guys :(

I just have updated Diversion to 1.33, there I fixed pitch fluctuation for sample playback as well as made few minor fixes. Updates avaiable at website, here are quick links:

For Windows: http://dmitrysches.com/files/DiversionSetup_133.exe
For Mac: http://dmitrysches.com/files/Diversion_133_MacOS.zip

I'll check Bidule, aMUSEd, just need some time for that.

Thanks for your patience, it's been a while.

Hi Dmitry,
You really need a sub-forum for your company here at KVR. It will make things tidier and will look more professional. All the news, feature requests etc. can go there. Much easier for people to find them and stay updated.

Hi Izonin, going to do that definitely, thanks.

Thank you for the newest update!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Painfully slow server - it's going to take me nearly 3 hours to dl a 200MB file! (and I have 100MB broadband)

aMUSEd wrote:Painfully slow server - it's going to take me nearly 3 hours to dl a 200MB file! (and I have 100MB broadband)
Downloaded in a couple of min at 1.9 MB/sec here. Maybe my secret is having only 40 MB connection :D
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Maybe it's just being hammered? It has speeded up a little but normally I file like this I dl in a couple of minutes.

Was quick for me as well.
Thanks Dmitry!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Return to “Instruments”