Diversion 1.4 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion Diversity 2 for Diversion Diversity for Diversion

I've reloaded it - going faster now - must have caught it at a bad time

No issue with download, started out with 10 mins remaining then kicked in under 2 mins.

Still getting popping on first load, although minor.
Do however get popping and clicking on ASIO selecting and changing patches. Livable but do have to watch my ears and place limter on channel as a work around...

Win 8.1 Pro x64
Cubase 7.5.2x64 and Maschine 2.1.2 x64

I so want to love this...please keep up the good work Dmitry
Last edited by MFXxx on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aMUSEd wrote:I seem to be having lots of problems in the latest build of Bidule - in 32 bit the VST is not showing and the AU opens a big white screen, in 64 bit the VST gui will not open at all, although the Au seems better behaved.
What I'm finding is the gui will not load when I doubleclick on the VST or AU but when I try and close Bidule the Diversion windows suddenly appears, then I can use it. Weird.

Great to see a new update :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

billcarroll wrote:my secret is having only 40 MB connection :D
aMUSEd wrote:I have 100MB broadband
You don't have 100 MB and 40 MB connection. You have 100 Mb/s and 40 Mb/s connection, small "b". And since it's a rate and not a size, please don't forget the "/s" or "ps" (Mbps). :party: 8)

Just a small update, the sound glitching when changing patches is impacting the soundcard ASIO driver, so the limiter solution mentioned in earlier post is irrelevant.
Shame I was hoping this was going to dissapear.
In fairness this is not an isolated case with just Diversion but does seem to affect a few others ie Waldorf PPG Wave3, Spire
So frustrating when so many other dev's appear not to have the issue NI, u-he and so many others.

MFXxx, I'll check if I can do something for reducing impact on Asio, it's annoying thing.
Sorry guys for unstable download, new server I'm going to rent will have more bandwidth.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
billcarroll wrote:my secret is having only 40 MB connection :D
aMUSEd wrote:I have 100MB broadband
You don't have 100 MB and 40 MB connection. You have 100 Mb/s and 40 Mb/s connection, small "b". And since it's a rate and not a size, please don't forget the "/s" or "ps" (Mbps). :party: 8)
True, true.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Ah, finally - thank's for the fixes Dmitry, so I guess it's time for another Diversion library then :) I always forget how good this synth actually sounds...

Mixing a glass texture (sampling mode) with an Okarina sample (granular mode) in this fresh patch:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/g ... -diversion

It's been a crazy past couple days over here (meaning, for me)... THIS news from Simon is the best news I've heard all week. This and the new update from Dmitry, of course!

:D :party: :clap:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Ah, finally - thank's for the fixes Dmitry, so I guess it's time for another Diversion library then :) I always forget how good this synth actually sounds...

Mixing a glass texture (sampling mode) with an Okarina sample (granular mode) in this fresh patch:

Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:It's been a crazy past couple days over here (meaning, for me)... THIS news from Simon is the best news I've heard all week. This and the new update from Dmitry, of course!

:D :party: :clap:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Ah, finally - thank's for the fixes Dmitry, so I guess it's time for another Diversion library then :) I always forget how good this synth actually sounds...

:D thank's man! It'll take a little while until I officially announce it as I have some other stuff to finish first, but I'll be collecting Diversion patches steadily.

sches wrote:MFXxx, I'll check if I can do something for reducing impact on Asio, it's annoying thing.
Sorry guys for unstable download, new server I'm going to rent will have more bandwidth.
Thanks for the consideration. I really hope you can sort it, Diversion is a very powerful and in my opinion, underated synth and should have a much higher profile.

Sounds great Simon! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Sounds great Simon! :tu:
Thank´s Ronnie :party:

Return to “Instruments”