Diversion 1.4 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diversion Diversity 2 for Diversion Diversity for Diversion

Hey guys, I just have updated Diversion to 1.31. First, samples were played louder on higher oversampling multipliers, it's fixed now. Also Diversion 1.31 can load all projects and patches that were saved on previous versions. Version 1.21 had problems with that and plugin was loaded with default sawtooth preset when recalling old sessions. And finally I added text labels "1 and 2" for buses to FX Matrix.

Here are the links:

For Windows: http://dmitrysches.com/files/DiversionSetup_131.exe
For Mac: http://dmitrysches.com/files/Diversion_131_MacOS.zip

All other things require time to be done, I'll do it later for other updates.

That seems to be all for now...

core wrote:
murnau wrote:when will this sale end? can't find any date on your page. thanx!
From the first post of this thread:
And finally, Diversion goes on sale and costs $89 (excl. VAT) until 2014 Jan 15.
So you have some time to demo it!
cool! thank you! ..not only time to demo it but also to buy it next month! :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Have fun murnau :)

Thank you !

I find Diversion to be one of the best sounding VSTis available and at $89 a great value. Actually it's a great value at it's full price, but on sale, a no brainer!
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:I find Diversion to be one of the best sounding VSTis available and at $89 a great value. Actually it's a great value at it's full price, but on sale, a no brainer!
It's an absolute steal at that.

I paid full price (including VAT) and I still think it was well worth the money. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

It would be good to see a second bank for Diversion from Simon! :)

And yes... I'm sure we can wait until January/February.
core wrote:Maybe Simon of Patchpool could do some since they're always brilliant, so what do you say Simon? :D
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Dmitry: thank you so much for all your hard work on this excellent synth!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:It would be good to see a second bank for Diversion from Simon! :)

And yes... I'm sure we can wait until January/February.
core wrote:Maybe Simon of Patchpool could do some since they're always brilliant, so what do you say Simon? :D
I haven't even had the time to check out all the new features, but I'll definitely do a second Bank for it!

Oh, that's cool, I love your sounds Simon, looking forward :tu:

Thanks guys for your lovely feedback!

Very nice update!

I really think at $89 there is no better deal for a synth.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Dmitry, one more suggestion: why don't you open a subsection "Dmitry Sches Software" in the "Official Company Forums" part of the KVR forum? and move the discussion of the synth there?

Diversion has been around for quite a while now and it would be really convenient to look for news, announcements and discussion in a dedicated space that's easy to find. I think your synth deserves a presence of this kind in the KVR forum.

Thanks for your great work,
Alex
:clap:

i tried the demo but unfortunately the gui takes over 20 second to update when you open it in live 9.1 64bit and then another 20 plus if you click on the patch browser

other gui freezers when you edit perimeters too

anyone else using live 9.1 64bit?? and get the gui freezes?

ps using a Intel Core i7 4930K Extreme, Ivy Bridge-E cpu

Strange, I just have checked, it only takes a split second to open in Live64, as well as preset switching. I'll try to find out what's can be wrong there...

Thanks Alex, I'll release the new plugin and we start a subforum here at KVR.

Return to “Instruments”