SynthMaster Player & Player FREE VST/AU/RTAS Released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

:D Dear Bulent, why there is no Preset for Yuksek Yuksek Tepelere here huh? :D
...uçaaan da kuslaraaaa malum olsun ben annemi özlediiiim...
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Hi

Was wondering which version I should setup...

I have downloaded the free player and also have a version on the CM magazine disc.

Are there any differences? If so which one should i Install?

cheers

Elffin wrote:I have downloaded the free player and also have a version on the CM magazine disc.

Are there any differences? If so which one should i Install?
SM CM got more modulations options that the Player. But as I remember the CM version was kind of buggy, dunno if that has been fixed by now?

Sorry to revive an old thread, but if I already own the full version of SynthMaster (Factory), can I download and install the full (not free) Player version with all of the presets? In other words, do I need to buy the Player separately if I want to use the full Player?

Thanks!

The player is offered free in your account when you purchase a paid edition (whatever the one you choose).

As soon as you purchase Synthmaster, you get all these links in your account (click the picture) :
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Interesting - thanks. I don't see the player edition in my account (I purchased the full version before the player was available). I will send an e-mail to Support.

Thanks!

bharris22 wrote:Interesting - thanks. I don't see the player edition in my account (I purchased the full version before the player was available). I will send an e-mail to Support.

Thanks!
Yes, point out precisely the date of your purchase and Bulent will add the player to your account, it's sure.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

bharris22 wrote:Sorry to revive an old thread, but if I already own the full version of SynthMaster (Factory), can I download and install the full (not free) Player version with all of the presets? In other words, do I need to buy the Player separately if I want to use the full Player?

Thanks!
NO, I think I already mentioned that before. You are entitled to download it (for free) if you already have SynthMaster. Email us at: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx and we'll sort out the issue!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Why would you do this? The two versions have the same presets as far as I know....

bharris22 wrote:Sorry to revive an old thread, but if I already own the full version of SynthMaster (Factory), can I download and install the full (not free) Player version with all of the presets? In other words, do I need to buy the Player separately if I want to use the full Player?

Thanks!

jc_vt wrote:Why would you do this? The two versions have the same presets as far as I know....

Thanks!
It can be sometimes useful to use the player even when having the full version. Example: for someone having a weak CPU the user can perfectly create one by one all his own patches on the full version (as many patches as he wants), then use them in as many instances of the player as he wants simultaneously in his work of composition and recording. Each instance of the player using much less CPU than the full player, that way the composer can have much more liberty to use as many simultaneous instances as he wants to compose his song, much more simultaneous instances of the player than of the full version to stay under the limit where begin to come the first flaws. I have observed that I can use up to three to four times more simultaneous instances of the player than of the full version.

Even me, who have a quite recent and good CPU (an i5 with 8 Gb), it is that way that I work to create my songs with Synthmaster. Having created my patches previously with the full version, I'm quiet to create my song with as many simultaneous instances of the player as I want.

I think that there can be other reasons, too. All being absolutely legitimate. For example use the full version on a computer at home where you compose and of the player on another computer at home where you play "live" (or search inspiration or practice your virtuosity) connected to all your stuff (it doesn't infringe the license terms) in the same or another room. And many other possible reasons which belong only to the person.

jc_vt wrote:Why would you do this? The two versions have the same presets as far as I know....
+1

EDIT: Ok I can go along with the explanaition in the post above.

I just requested and got an installer for the player version shipped to me by E-mail.

I am not gonna complain about getting anything for free :tu:

Just to add to BlackWinny's thorough explanation, the reason I am looking for the Player version is that I find that limitations are a spur to creativity (especially as I get older). The full version can be tweaked indefinitely and I easily get lost in those infinite possibilities. With the limited controls of the Player, I am hoping to reduce this tendency and get back to the business of making music (even though the Player still has 800+ presets :)).

Have been working with Bulent to get the Player version . . . . Bulent - please check your PM again :).

Return to “Instruments”