SynthMaster Player & Player FREE VST/AU/RTAS Released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

PM sent.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:PM sent.

Hey guys, glad to announce the official release of SynthMaster Player & Player FREE!

Here's our press release:

KV331 Audio has released SynthMaster Player and SynthMaster Player Free for Windows and Mac OS X platforms.

SynthMaster Player is a simplified version of SynthMaster targeted at musicians who use presets rather than create their own during music production.

Specifications of SynthMaster Player are:
◾Available in VST, AU and RTAS formats (AAX support coming up shortly).
◾Comes with 600 presets selected from SynthMaster's factory library.
◾Users can edit 12 easy parameters assigned by the sound designer for each preset.
◾Users can turn on & off effects assigned by the sound designer for each preset.
◾Users can purchase and use preset banks released by KV331 Audio.

There is also a free version of SynthMaster Player, which comes with 150 presets selected from SynthMaster's factory library. The free player is available for download at the below links:

◾Windows (32-bits)
◾Windows (64-bits)
◾Mac OS X (32/64-bits)

SynthMaster Player is available for purchase at KV331 Audio's web site at the introductory price of $19 ($29 after April 1st).

Audio demos of SynthMaster Player (created with SynthMaster factory presets) are available at KV331 Audio's SoundCloud page
Works at KV331 Audio

EDITED

- nevermind-
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Congratulations on the product, a great entry point into the SynthMaster family - no brainer really.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before;
Can I put the selected libraries from Synthmaster 2 in the player (for my second portable computer where I don't need the editing)?

Or would I have to rebuy the sets just for it?

kv331 wrote:
Integratron wrote:I know what you mean... sometimes I confuse before and after.

I wish I could get the SM Player Free to work with my DAWS. The plugs always gets blacklisted with Studio One 2.6.2 and Tracktion 5.1.0

Any ideas?
That's odd because I have Studio One too on my system and it works just fine.
I'll try it again. New version of Tracktion.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Nowadays PLAYER version of plugins is the best move by developers. Why would a guy who knows nothing about synthezis pay the full price of something and then still go on buy libraries, like this they get the Player and then just pick and choose whatever libraries they need.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

If we buy the Player version now at the (very reasonable) $19 price, would the upgrade to the Factory version just be $80?

And can I run the CM version alongside the Player (or Factory) version? I assume that will work, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

BBFG# wrote:Sorry if this has been asked and answered before;
Can I put the selected libraries from Synthmaster 2 in the player (for my second portable computer where I don't need the editing)?

Or would I have to rebuy the sets just for it?
Of course you can. You've already purchased them, you have a license to use them
Works at KV331 Audio

planetearth wrote:If we buy the Player version now at the (very reasonable) $19 price, would the upgrade to the Factory version just be $80?

Steve
When you buy the Player, we send you an automated email. In that email there's a 30% OFF coupon code :wink:

You can use that coupon code to purchase the factory version or standard/everything bundles later on.

(Please keep in mind that during sales periods the coupon discount will be reduced)
Works at KV331 Audio

BasariStudios wrote:Nowadays PLAYER version of plugins is the best move by developers. Why would a guy who knows nothing about synthezis pay the full price of something and then still go on buy libraries, like this they get the Player and then just pick and choose whatever libraries they need.
Exactly my brother :)

That's why we release the player

If folks like it, they can upgrade to the bigger versions. The 30% OFF coupon code is already sent to the Player users when they make their purchase.
Works at KV331 Audio

Am I the only one that gets a constant crackle noise on top of the preset sounds when using the free player in FL Studio?
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Bülent, the first song i create with SynthMaster will be: Yüksek Yüksek Tepelere ...hahahahaha.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Really nice! I was able to run SM with Studio One 2.6.2 however the plugin was blacklisted by the latest version of Tracktion 5.2.2. I have reported this to TSC on their bug reporter. Not sure if the problem is T or KV331? :(
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Return to “Instruments”