Any news on Dune 2? (Out Now!!!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE

MillerSam wrote:what do you think will be the upgrade price from Dune 1? More than 49 Dollar ?
I'd expect it to be exactly around that price somewhere :D Hopefully some others can confirm the latest. Looking forward to this Friday :party:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

If my luck holds, it will come out right about the time I'm totally broke..

Will somebody answer how much it will cost? Nobody probably knows, but if someone does, I'd like to know. Glad it's out but wish it wasn't out at the same time i'm about to buy a tascam d-100 mkII off ebay :/

LimboLoves wrote:Will somebody answer how much it will cost? Nobody probably knows, but if someone does, I'd like to know. Glad it's out but wish it wasn't out at the same time i'm about to buy a tascam d-100 mkII off ebay :/
I predict an intro offer of $99, with upgrade offer somewhere between $40-60.

And after that period, the price of Dune 2 will be pretty much as Dune 1 is now, $139

99 dollars is a steal. Like those radio commercials...

"Hello I'd like to report a car theft. I'm driving it"

"You're reporting a car you stole?"

"Yeah I felt kinda bad, it was a great deal"

Jesus, just wait for it to be officially released, then you will have all the official info you need. Nobody but Richard can answer about cost or release date.

Rich mentioned May 2nd is release date on site on synapse site, and it will be in beat magazine on this date too.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:Rich mentioned May 2nd is release date on site on synapse site, and it will be in beat magazine on this date too.

How did you see that, you're banned from the site :lol:

Its not a definite date, its what he is hoping for.

mysticvibes wrote:Rich mentioned May 2nd
It's such a shame that it can't be June 2, it would have fitted so well :D :clown:

Kriminal wrote:
mysticvibes wrote:Rich mentioned May 2nd is release date on site on synapse site, and it will be in beat magazine on this date too.

How did you see that, you're banned from the site :lol:

Its not a definite date, its what he is hoping for.
no choice but to use anonymouse.org to check for any info on forum :P :hihi: But you are correct, he mentioned its the date he's hoping for. It works out well being released at the start of the weekend if it is released that day..

TTU Youtube

Any news on protection- Ilok? Pace? Just curious. Looking forward to the release and hopefully a demo version.

Don't play with my emotions! lol

quantum7 wrote:Any news on protection- Ilok? Pace? Just curious. Looking forward to the release and hopefully a demo version.
highly improbable

TTU Youtube

Hope there's improved resonance on the filters with this one. The first Dune did have some nasty resonance breakup with high res settings before. It could be masked, but as it does great sounds, it was a bit weak with those kinds of funky high resonance leads where the resonance made it sound a bit plastic like.
Certain other synths have better resonance, and I hope they made efforts to improve that part of it.
I can post sound examples if needed.

Are you not on the beta team? I thought i'd seen your name there...

Return to “Instruments”