Any news on Dune 2? (Out Now!!!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE

murnau wrote:
Raddler1 wrote:That demo doesn't tell much, sorry, way to processed with effects.
yep, and squeezed to death my ears bleed.
Thats 'sound designers' for you...

Kriminal wrote:
murnau wrote:
Raddler1 wrote:That demo doesn't tell much, sorry, way to processed with effects.
yep, and squeezed to death my ears bleed.
:lol: ahhh.. okay, good to know!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
I don't get it... :?
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:
murnau wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Me neither. Sure, the last part is a bit hot but there's still plenty of dynamic range in the demo imho.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

solidtrax wrote:
murnau wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
i was overcompr.. ah.. sorry, overimpressed by such words thats all. :lol:

ps. no problem if i'm alone with my opinion but from 01:13 min on my ears start to bleed.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

For those testing this synth, does it make convincing string plucks like fm sythesis?

The sound demo sounds pretty professional imo. Of course there's a lot of FX, but frankly, when do you hear a pure synth sound in a modern production? Never. If it's all onboard FX, it features the plugin's capabilities. :shrug:

it's one demo, so am not expecting to 'know' what dune2 is all about from that. but...it does have me excited to actually get to USE dune2, so...looking forward to trying it out myself...always the best way to know if a plugin is right for you or not.

LimboLoves wrote:For those testing this synth, does it make convincing string plucks like fm sythesis?
not testing but i don't think they drop the hybrid concept of DUNE so i would say yes.

Demo sounds fine to me, but if it wasn't posted in this thread and stated explicitly that it was made using Dune2, I wouldn't be able to tell it apart from any other typical VA that's been around for the last six years or so. That's not meant to be a knock on the synth itself (which I'm sorta looking forward to) or the demo (which I enjoyed), but it just doesn't really tell me anything about the synth, other than,.....well, it was made with a synth. :shrug:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Thanks for the demo sounds! It sounds awesome, but I hope it doesn't get you in trouble. Someone mentions the gui, was that posted then removed?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:Someone mentions the gui, was that posted then removed?
I suppose the track's image is a 3D rendering of the Dune 2 GUI.

With kevin being one of the sound designers it has become a must buy for me. Love his work.
Finally!

Would be awesome to get some sounds from aiyn zahev from the start, same author for tundra I and II.. Nice presets..
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

paterpeter wrote:
mysticvibes wrote:Someone mentions the gui, was that posted then removed?
I suppose the track's image is a 3D rendering of the Dune 2 GUI.
Can anyone deduce anything from that image, feature wise? :D It looks like a left or right panning for 5 oscillators maybe?

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”