NI @ NAMM? Anything?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just choose the one that keeps you out of jail.
The rest we live and learn and hopefully can live with the other consequences.

not sure what that means... but i prefer to suffer the consequences of my "own" decisions -vs- suffering from someone "else" decisions... :roll:

neverenoughfunk wrote:not sure what that means... but i prefer to suffer the consequences of my "own" decisions -vs- suffering from someone "else" decisions... :roll:
Me too.

BBFG# wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:not sure what that means... but i prefer to suffer the consequences of my "own" decisions -vs- suffering from someone "else" decisions... :roll:
Me too.
just do not make decisions where you would have to go to jail... because you seem like the type who "always" needs to get the last word in... have a nice evening... :D

Sure, sure, You too. 8)

NI has a spot-on direct advertising model that completely bypasses the need for retailers - and it starts here, right at KVR, with a tracking cookie. Visit KVR, then visit YouTube, and chances are you are going to get either an NI ad before your video or a Waves ad.

I don't like how it invades my privacy, but it is ingenious targeted advertising. You can't get that kind of one-on-one product advertising at Guitar Center.

I thought that was YouTube (and Google) reading your cookies and deciding the advert. Erase your cookies and visit dating sites. You get those ads at YouTube. I wouldn't say it's NI's fault. It's big brother Google.

SODDI wrote:NI has a spot-on direct advertising model that completely bypasses the need for retailers - and it starts here, right at KVR, with a tracking cookie. Visit KVR, then visit YouTube, and chances are you are going to get either an NI ad before your video or a Waves ad.

I don't like how it invades my privacy, but it is ingenious targeted advertising. You can't get that kind of one-on-one product advertising at Guitar Center.
Ha, you can't even get that one on one service at GC until they see your wallet. ;)

BBFG# wrote:Ha, you can't even get that one on one service at GC until they see your wallet. ;)
Always call first before you go to Guitar Center, especially if you know what you want. Speak with the manager of whatever department is relevant to what you're after (pro-audio, etc.) Ask for their best price - you're looking for a 10% over cost, but you might not get that. Ask them to have it ready for your ETA, and also ask who you should speak with when you get there.

In and out of Guitar Center in 10 minutes or less.

Phase47 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Ha, you can't even get that one on one service at GC until they see your wallet. ;)
Always call first before you go to Guitar Center, especially if you know what you want. Speak with the manager of whatever department is relevant to what you're after (pro-audio, etc.) Ask for their best price - you're looking for a 10% over cost, but you might not get that. Ask them to have it ready for your ETA, and also ask who you should speak with when you get there.

In and out of Guitar Center in 10 minutes or less.
You pulled out your wallet on the phone...

GC is the last store I'll buy from.

BBFG# wrote:GC is the last store I'll buy from.
Same here, but sometimes you can't wait for shipping. #emergencyonly

Return to “Instruments”